GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Neuspeed 25mm Swaybar

depth_charged

Ready to race!
Neuspeed 25mm Rear Swaybar
P/N 25.02.25.5

This came off of my last GTI and this time around I am going to try the 24mm H&R swaybar. Swaybar has some scuffs from being fished in and out of the suspension but it's still stiff so it works as intended :D

Includes the bushings and future stiffer chasis dynamics. Altogether this bar has around a thousand miles on it.

Asking $200 $190 SOLD shipped, payment via PayPal, shipping via USPS.

Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 137012

This came off of my last GTI and this time around I am going to try the 24mm H&R swaybar. Swaybar has some scuffs from being fished in and out of the suspension but it's still stiff so it works as intended :D

Includes the bushings and future stiffer chasis dynamics. Altogether this bar has around a thousand miles on it.

Asking $200 shipped, payment via PayPal, shipping via USPS.

Thanks!

I’ll PayPal you $180 right now. This fits MK7 golf TSI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depth_charged

Ready to race!
Front or rear?

Rear swaybar, my mistake. I'll update the listing momentarily.

I’ll PayPal you $180 right now. This fits MK7 golf TSI?

Quickly checking the Neuspeed site and it looks like it fits all Mk 7 platforms with independent rear suspension. As for the offer, I will drop the price if this doesn't sell but for now I am looking for $200. I'll message you if I am going down to $180.

D

Deleted member 137012

Rear swaybar, my mistake. I'll update the listing momentarily.

Quickly checking the Neuspeed site and it looks like it fits all Mk 7 platforms with independent rear suspension. As for the offer, I will drop the price if this doesn't sell but for now I am looking for $200. I'll message you if I am going down to $180.

$200 shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depth_charged

Ready to race!
why do you want to switch to 24?

I just want to try the H&R bar, to be honest, I don't know if I will be able to tell a difference. I used the hollow 25mm neuspeed bar with the stock endlinks and this time around I am using the 24mm solid H&R bar with Superpro endlinks.

Price also dropped.