GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official DIY TTRS Clutch Kit

FCP Euro

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK7 GTI TCR
Assuming a CXBB Engine in your alltrack, I'm coming up with the same part number for the original clutch kit. If you want to PM me your VIN number I can look into it further for you.

Can anyone confirm that the TTRS clutch will work on Alltrack (since the MT is similar to golf R)?

Banned
Soooo...yeahhh all trans to dogbone and trans-to axle bolts are all that need replaced? (outside of the clutch)

1 liter fluid should be enough?

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Soooo...yeahhh all trans to dogbone and trans-to axle bolts are all that need replaced? (outside of the clutch)

1 liter fluid should be enough?

Looking at my post before for the parts you need to replace:
A follow up after installing the clutch:

The install went well, everything was pretty easy and straight forward. Followed the guide from RadFox on Youtube.

Here are some things to keep in mind, and parts that MUST be replaced, as they are TTY.

Your local VW will not have these parts in stock, they are all special order materials.

Be warned that the parts.vw.com does NOT have the right part numbers! I ordered everything based on that site and it was not correct!

These are all the bolts you will need if you follow RADFOX's Youtube guide. I do not guarantee that these are correct, but I am doing my best from memory doing the service 2 days ago.

TTRS KIT:
Clutch Disk - $137.99 from DAP
Pressure Plate - $417 from FCP... plus lifetime replacement (so burn it out without worry!)
TOB - $66.40 from FCP... same here. Use it up and get a free replacement

DOGBONE MOUNT:
Kit from ECS - $12
N10699401: 1x Dogbone Mount (ECS Kit ES#2951952)
N91201001: 1x Dogbone Mount (ECS Kit ES#2951952)
N91167101: 1x Dogbone Mount (ECS Kit ES#2951952)

INSIDE TRANSMISSION:
N90847002: 3x TOB Bolt - $1.20 each
N90320701: 6x Pressure Plate Bolt - $.90 each
SACHS DMF91192: DMF - $300
N90665001: x6 Flywheel bolt - SHOULD COME WITH FLYWHEEL
3419743: Clutch Alignment tool - $6

TRANS MOUNTS:
n10706901: 3x Upper transmission mount bolts (Goes into the lower mount) - $1.14 each
N10552404: 3x Lower Transmission Mount Bolt (Goes into the trans) - $3.40 each

You can alternatively only remove the bolts from the lower mount to the transmission, and then remove the upper and lower mounts as 1 piece, then you will need:
N10699701 x4 - $2.34 each

ENGINE BLOCK TO TRANS BOLTS:
N90884602: 1x Trans/Engine Bolt - $10 - Holds shifter linkage bracket in
N10721501: 2x Trans/Engine Bolt - $3 - On the top and side
N10692701: 1x Trans/Engine Bolt - $5 - I honestly cant remember where this one went...
N90916102: 2x Trans/Engine Bolt - $6 - Bottom of the trans
N91060202: 1x Trans/Engine Bolt - $5 - This one is the one that screws in from the engine side (I think)

MISC
N10699701: 1x Control Arm Bolt - This is only needed if you undo the control arm like I needed to. I was not able to get my ball join nuts off for some reason.
B000750M2: VW DOT4 Brake Fluid
06K103171G: Rear Main Seal (Highly suggested to do this)
Get a liter of trans fluid, or get 3 if you are going to change it out (holds ~2.75L)

If you are installing a new flywheel (like I did) you need to make sure your kit came with new bolts. You absolutely cannot reuse any of the bolts inside the transmission. Below is the reason why I installed a new flywheel. This is on a stock tune with the original trans setup. Changed at 68000 miles.

Banned
Yeah thanks, I was looking for that but saw someone else post where some weren't the correct P/N

Why brake fluid and why not trans-to axle bolts...seems kind of important IMO.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Yeah thanks, I was looking for that but saw someone else post where some weren't the correct P/N

Can you link to the post or let me know which are incorrect? I would like to correct them, but those are in fact the bolts I ordered and used, minus the bolts I did not use and ordered as a mistake!

Brake fluid is needed to refill the clutch hydraulic system. You will lose everything you had in the TOB, plus you need to bleed the system which will use more fluid. Last thing you want is to drive out with your new clutch and you get air in the lines!

I have taken my axle bolts off twice now, and no issues. They did not come up in the list of TTY bolts. Next time I am down there I will probably replace them, but for now they are fine.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!

So I just looked back through page 32 to this page and could not find a post showing that the part numbers were wrong.

If you do find one that is wrong, please let me know and I will change it. Would like it to be as accurate as possible for others to use.

FCP Euro

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK7 GTI TCR
Apologies for the delay ITGUY, working on getting tracking from ZF on this. Will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

I don't know if anyone has ordered these parts from FCP lately, but I'm still waiting on shipping for the pressure plate. i placed my order on the 13th of May.

Banned
So I just looked back through page 32 to this page and could not find a post showing that the part numbers were wrong.

If you do find one that is wrong, please let me know and I will change it. Would like it to be as accurate as possible for others to use.

Yeah I can no longer find it. Someone said that there was two part numbers to that were wrong as the bolts were too small and had listed correct numbers. Oh well.

n10706901: 3x Upper transmission mount bolts (Goes into the lower mount) - $1.14 each
N10552404: 3x Lower Transmission Mount Bolt (Goes into the trans) - $3.40 each

These two come out as "does not fit" our cars.

Last edited:

roystr

Ready to race!
I ordered the kit from Miker@FCP. Great pricing and good shipping time.

Regarding the pressure plate hole enlargement:

I assume the hole size is actually 6mm but people are using a 15/64" bit since they are really close in size? (15/64 = 5.95mm). Trying to decide whether I should buy a 15/64 Unibit/step drill or a 6mm drill bit. Unibit is attractive because it makes a perfectly round hole.

ketoi12345678

Ready to race!
I ordered the kit from Miker@FCP. Great pricing and good shipping time.

Regarding the pressure plate hole enlargement:

I assume the hole size is actually 6mm but people are using a 15/64" bit since they are really close in size? (15/64 = 5.95mm). Trying to decide whether I should buy a 15/64 Unibit/step drill or a 6mm drill bit. Unibit is attractive because it makes a perfectly round hole.

Do you have the link for the kit or you have to piece parts from previous pages together?

roystr

Ready to race!