GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Another set of 2017 GTI Nogaro wheels

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
These are off my 2017 GTI Sport with 20K miles. They are not in great condition either. At least 2 need to be straightened, maybe all. I’ve had them straighten once about a year ago and they either did a bad job straightening or I stink at driving and hit every pothole. 2 have noticeable curb rash, the others look decent, some pitting. I tried to take pictures of all the bumps and bruises.

NOTE: I’ve had a few questions about the bending, none of them appear to be noticeably bent with the naked eye. You’ll only notice the out of round issue when they try to balance the tires.

$250 or possibly trade. Tell me what you got, closed intake, etc...

I’m willing to ship at buyer’s expense.

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
$400 or BO or possibly trade. Tell me what you got, closed intake, etc...

Last edited:

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
New price, $350.

I’ve had a few questions about the bending, none of them appear to be noticeably bent with the naked eye. You’ll only notice the out of round issue when they try to balance the tires.

NellyGTI

Ready to race!
Just looking to get some garage space back now... $250, I'll even throw in some beautiful Enkei boxes to put them in. :)

Make a coffee table out of them if you want!!!

gtimk7socal

I have a set of nogaro wheels for sale with tires I hit a bad pothole and damaged 1 so only 3 are in good condition I’m asking 350 for them including tires