• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
1 for have[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

teemmy

Ready to race!
I think it's worth every penny if you enjoy harder driving - canyon carving, tracking, autox. If the gti is just a grocery getter and daily commuter then you could live without it. I wish I bought my car with the PP. Ended up buying a wavetrac...

gti211

Passed Driver's Ed
I think it's worth every penny if you enjoy harder driving - canyon carving, tracking, autox. If the gti is just a grocery getter and daily commuter then you could live without it. I wish I bought my car with the PP. Ended up buying a wavetrac...

How much was the Wavetrac and labor to get it done ?

gti211

Passed Driver's Ed
I bet !!! Here in South Florida we have no canyons or twisty’s to take advantage of it wish we did lol. My driving is very limited to about 5miles each way to work and hitting up the beach every now and then for the most part my spirited driving is highway or backroads I have the LSD on my Civic Si and I do feel the difference when taking corners while in sport mode. Guess its something I would see the benefits of it more if I was autocrossing or doing track laps.

emanon

Ready to race!
PP was a mandatory item for me, largely because of the diff. Silly to have a fwd car with this much power without it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Switch

LSD was a must for me. Need the traction in bad weather and definitely for any increase in power.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk