GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS OEM Golf Side Skirts & Front lip spoiler/valance

fm7

Ready to race!
Sold.

Front valance oem part number: 5G0-071-606--GRU.
Side skirts oem part number: 5G0-071-685-GRU.

They are both brand new and bought from vw online store. They have never been installed; are primed and ready to be painted. I've seen them for sale online anywhere from $208 up to $285 or so...
Asking $200 for side skirts; $220 for front valance; or $400 for side skirts and front valance as a package deal.
I really prefer local pick up but I am willing to drive and meet the buyer within 50 miles of 22974. I could possibly entertain shipping at the buyers expense; though I've never sold stuff online and would have to do some figuring out regarding payment method. Thanks for looking.

Reason for selling: traded in my TSI for a GTI.

Attachments

• Reduced size side skirts.jpg
    Reduced size side skirts.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Reduced sides and front.jpg
    Reduced sides and front.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 1,754
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,413
  • Docs.jpg
    Docs.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 1,422
Last edited:

afman916

Ready to race!
Interested in these as well, but would have to ship...a more general question though, just to confirm, all of the above will fit on a GTI correct? I know the stock skirts need to be removed, but otherwise all will fit?

fm7

Ready to race!
Interested in these as well, but would have to ship...a more general question though, just to confirm, all of the above will fit on a GTI correct? I know the stock skirts need to be removed, but otherwise all will fit?

The side skirts will definitely fit the GTI. I am not certain about the front valance...it seems to me that the lower shape of the gti spoiler is somewhat different than the TSI. I may be wrong though. Maybe someone else could chime in... I thought I saw a red gti on this forum with the sides and the front lip...I will do some research.

fm7

Ready to race!
The side skirts will definitely fit the GTI. I am not certain about the front valance...it seems to me that the lower shape of the gti spoiler is somewhat different than the TSI. I may be wrong though. Maybe someone else could chime in... I thought I saw a red gti on this forum with the sides and the front lip...I will do some research.

Found the car I was thinking off...but its a GTI with the golf sport side skirts and an R front bumper not the golf front lip spoiler. So I am afraid it may not fit the gti.

afman916

Ready to race!
Found the car I was thinking off...but its a GTI with the golf sport side skirts and an R front bumper not the golf front lip spoiler. So I am afraid it may not fit the gti.

Mind pointing me in the direction of that car man? Trying to find all instances of the golf sport skirts on a GTI; there don't seem to be many. Thanks!

fm7

Ready to race!
Mind pointing me in the direction of that car man? Trying to find all instances of the golf sport skirts on a GTI; there don't seem to be many. Thanks!

It's a fellow forum member's car. Look up Westgate13. I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning him here. Take care.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
The skirts fit, the lip doesn't. I have the full kit, the sides and rear are on my car and the lip will go on my fiance's car at some point in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fm7

Ready to race!
The skirts are still available at a reduced asking price of $190. Prefer local pick up but I will ship if buyer pays for shipping. Thanks for looking.

fm7

Ready to race!
I will be traveling to Virginia Beach, May 15-17. Let me know if anyone in the area is interested in the side skirts and I will bring them along. Thanks.

fm7

Ready to race!
You confirmed the golf skirts fit the GTI right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your interest. Yes the skirts fit the GTI, 1.8 TSI Golf, Golf R, Sportwagon, TDI and any other mk7 Golf configuration.
Judging by your signature though, the shipping costs will be in the neighborhood of $100 via ups, if not more. Got many offers from folks located on the West Coast but the shipping costs was always a deal breaker. Lmk if you are interested. Thanks.