GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally out of the loan car and into my 7.5!

JavaGreen94

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought a 3dr GTD over a month ago, and unfortunately car wasn't as expected, and it was sent back to dealer!

Unfortunately my trade in sold straight away so I was given a loaner...

A bright red brand new beetle! Little bit different to a Golf.

Anyway fast forward a month and I have a car.

7.5 GTD, (need diesel for mpg) in Indium Grey, DSG w/ Brescias

Loving it so far. By far my favourite colour out of the options. Loving the active info display and larger clearer touch screen. A huge boost over my mk7.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Congrats.

So what do you mean that 3dr GTD was not as expected. And how much was the depreciation.

Last edited:

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
So, from one end of the VW quality of car spectrum to other. Then back again. The Beetle is supposedly a Golf wearing very different clothes, to say the least, but to me it sure ain't no looker. Congrats on new Golf, finally....

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Why in the hell can't we get those in the US? SMH. Very nice color and those wheels look great. 19s? Enjoy the ride!

(Guess I could say something about the color matching the weather there to alleviate my sour grapes about no US availability LOL).

JavaGreen94

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice color for sure.

Thanks. Was my 1st choice as soon as I saw it.

So, from one end of the VW quality of car spectrum to other. Then back again. The Beetle is supposedly a Golf wearing very different clothes, to say the least, but to me it sure ain't no looker. Congrats on new Golf, finally....

Haha yes I didn't have a lot of love for the beetle, bless it. It did it's job though the 4 weeks I had it waiting for this!

Why in the hell can't we get those in the US? SMH. Very nice color and those wheels look great. 19s? Enjoy the ride!

(Guess I could say something about the color matching the weather there to alleviate my sour grapes about no US availability LOL).

Thanks! Yes 19's. I can't justify gti mpg at the moment, so to me this one is a nice balance of mpg and a little bit of power wjen I need it.

Its permanently grey here, mind you today the sun decided to show itself!

Yay I don't know why we can't get the GTD... Congrats!!

Not sure why they don't do them us?

OP congrats on the ride!

Haha this made me laugh, love my dirty diesel