GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi TTS front caliper option!

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
so if these fit the 312mm non PP rotor, which i am planning on adding, i see no reason why these calipers wont also fit... am i missing something?

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
so if these fit the 312mm non PP rotor, which i am planning on adding, i see no reason why these calipers wont also fit... am i missing something?

These DONT fit the 312mm non-PP rotor.

The Audi TTS rotor is spec'd at 338mm so the hope is that the PP/R 340mm rotor will also work.

WhyNotZoidberg?

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI, 2015 TDI
I bought one new TTS caliper for a good price (8S0615108C), when it arrives I will test fit on the car, since I have rear brakes work planned so the car will be on the lift.

If anyone knows the caliper mounting bolts part number, that would be appreciated, since I need to order a couple of those.

Last edited:

Jarbear

Ready to race!
I bought one new TTS caliper for cheap (8S0615108C), when it arrives I will test fit on the car, since I have rear brakes work planned so the car will be on the lift.

LOL was this that single black caliper available on eBay?

Edit:
If anyone knows the caliper bolts part number, that would be appreciated, since I need to order a couple of those.

These maybe N91084901

Last edited:

DAS_STIG

Banned
Did anyone ever confirm that these fit properly with no further modification to the GTI 340 MM rotors?

WhyNotZoidberg?

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI, 2015 TDI
Yep, I made him an offer and I got it.

Those should be the right screws, thanks Jarbear.

WhyNotZoidberg?

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI, 2015 TDI

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Are these an easy swap for a 2018 golf R? Use the same rotors?