GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 tailpipes

murray

Hi guys I'm picking up my new golf mk7 SE this weekend after waiting long enough for it! I'm looking to get some exhaust tips, I've seen a few pictures with chrome tips, where do you get these from and do they fit straight on? Cheers for the help!

StevieH8

Ready to race!
Hi, I think they are Skoda Yeti chrome trims and they near enough just fit over the originals. Im sure Ron (DW58) will be able to confirm and give you a steer...

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
This is correct - next stop, your local Skoda dealer!

Cmorts1

Passed Driver's Ed
They are Skoda yeti sports exhaust tips. They cost about £27 and can get from any skoda garage parts dept or the internet. Just ordered a pair for my car a few hours ago, garage said it would take 1 day to get them as they were special order.
Not sure which engine you have, but I am sure I read a post saying they don't fit on the 1.6. TDI exhaust though.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I got mine on ebay - genuine Škoda parts.

I bought mine here - excellent trader, good price and quick delivery.

jivemonkey2000

Passed Driver's Ed
I assume they do fit on the 2.0TDi though? Are the twin exhausts the same for the TSI and TDI (excluding 1.6)?

If you're trying to watch those pennies, free shipping on these.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Not sure about the 2.0TDI, mine are for the 1.4TSi - my link and Jivemonkey's are the same part number.

Rocky1

Passed Driver's Ed
FYI
this is a view of the original VW tail pipes

Attachments

• gallery_24464_1599_216615.jpg
    gallery_24464_1599_216615.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 5,321
  • IMG_0662.jpg
    IMG_0662.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 4,375
Last edited:

burso

Ready to race!
I assume they do fit on the 2.0TDi though? Are the twin exhausts the same for the TSI and TDI (excluding 1.6)?

If you're trying to watch those pennies, free shipping on these.

They indeed fit the 2.0TDI. Fittment is not engine related. They don't fit the single pipe as single pipes have a different diameter. (60mm twin vs 65mm single).

Here's the proof :D http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140 Betty Swollocks' 2.0TDI with tailpipe trims fitted.

Last edited:

DW58

Go Kart Champion
You're welcome ... ... ... reminder to self, fit bloody tailpipes.

klia

Rear Bumper Lower Diffuser

Hi everyone ,

I have a 1.6tdi Mk7 and would like to know if the rear bumper lower trim/diffuser of the 2.0 fits to the 1.6 tdi rear bumper.....

My aim is to change from single to double exhaust tail pipes