GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OHIO Chat Thread

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have good luck w a ceramic coating vendor in the northeast Ohio area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr Detail is good, Marcus will treat you well. Be prepared to pay though. I had CP 9H sprayed there 2 years ago and not only is it still shiny AF but he also takes care of scratches for me from time to time.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Cleveland's Westside has the worst snow storm response efforts, ever. I have never seen so many plowed in cars, unplowed aprons, and stuck vehicles in my life.

Also, windshield washer fluid is not for deicing sidewalks. Once the alcohol evaporates you have a blue iceberg.

Westlake:0
Snowstorm:1

iliveoncaffiene

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 718 GT4
Cleveland's Westside has the worst snow storm response efforts, ever. I have never seen so many plowed in cars, unplowed aprons, and stuck vehicles in my life.

Also, windshield washer fluid is not for deicing sidewalks. Once the alcohol evaporates you have a blue iceberg.

Westlake:0
Snowstorm:1

Clearly you've never driven around Parma/Parma Heights/Brook Park - not only is the response bad (most residential is just never plowed) but they literally don't repave the roads. York Rd / Ridge Rd. / W 130th are littered with potholes and have only been repeatedly patched in the 5 years I've lived here.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Clearly you've never driven around Parma/Parma Heights/Brook Park - not only is the response bad (most residential is just never plowed) but they literally don't repave the roads. York Rd / Ridge Rd. / W 130th are littered with potholes and have only been repeatedly patched in the 5 years I've lived here.
Oh I am aware of the tire and rim eaters you guys got in Parma!!! The primary roads are complete shat!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Driving home from parma to northfield on saturday night/sunday morning around 2 am this past weekend I saw a lady in a bathrobe walking down valley view road during that pop up blizzard. Winds were probably around 30-40 mph and almost white out conditions, and she was just stumbling down the road in her bathrobe, no disabled vehicle or anything. I called the police and they said I wasn't the first to call about her. Hopefully they got her where she needed to be. Haven't heard about any missing persons or deaths so thats a good sign

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Driving home from parma to northfield on saturday night/sunday morning around 2 am this past weekend I saw a lady in a bathrobe walking down valley view road during that pop up blizzard. Winds were probably around 30-40 mph and almost white out conditions, and she was just stumbling down the road in her bathrobe, no disabled vehicle or anything. I called the police and they said I wasn't the first to call about her. Hopefully they got her where she needed to be. Haven't heard about any missing persons or deaths so thats a good sign
Yikes! I want what she's smoking.

She might be an ice sickle somewhere.

iliveoncaffiene

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 718 GT4
new here in hudson with a 15 s 6spd car. any good meets or drives coming up?

I'd check back late March or early April when the winter tires are off and they stop salting the roads :)