GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Nice color choice. Looking good [emoji108]

A few; nothing fancy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KillboBaggins

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm beginning to love it. It's my first car that's not silver so I'm happy.

And it wasn't so much of a choice. More like the transmission on my car went so I unfortunately replaced it, then it started acting up again and my (former) mechanic left me high and dry on it saying that "the tranny needed replacing no matter what but now it's an electrical issue" which would of put me over half the value of the car to fix.

This car just fell into my lap after going to look at a Subaru that was less then stellar. A 5 speed turbo car with decent potential for modding, that I can also afford. Needless to say I put a deposit on it immediately after driving it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Bumped into a modified S4 in East Boston over the weekend. Custom color 3M vinyl wrapped, lowered on H&R coil overs, and sporting a set of large (20s?) bronze VMRs.

The owner was out walking his dog and mentioned he actually ran the Thursday night Audi/VW meets at Woburn Mall. They start at around 700 and go till 900, so I guess I have no excuse not to attend one of these days.

I'm tracking the car at Thompson this Thursday, but should be able to be there the following week if anyone is interested. Hope to see some of you then!

T

RubiksQu

Ready to race!

^He is a great admin for the meet. I have been going to the Woburn meet since I bought the car in 2016. I have met lots of great VW/Audi enthusiasts along the way. Sometimes we meet more than just the Thursday night meet.

ctowne

New user here. Bought a 2018 GTI S in Dark Iron Blue about a month ago, loving it so far. I'm in NH on the seacoast.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 137012

My name is Dylan I’m in RI, if anyone has parts for sale around here. PM me I’m still looking for engine parts,drivetrain parts, and JB4! I’m still doing my build so any parts you’re looking to sell PM me and I’ll see if I need em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayzer12

Hey Everyone! I just picked up my 16 GTI after Thanksgiving this year. My last VW was an 1986 GTI, also in silver, so I am considering this my personal 30th anniversary edition. I have only had a short time, but I am loving it. I have done a couple cosmetic mods (Front plate tow hook mount, Volvo plate frame for rear, debadged the tailgate GTI, painted the front and rear emblems, and front GTI) Still not 100% sold on how the front emblem looks, think perhaps back to black with just a red stripe. At least paint is cheap.
The 86