GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS Available in Pawtucket, RI

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Hi Guys,

I know there have been a couple of these threads but wanted to put the offer out there for anyone interested. I have an unlimited VIN cable and laptop if anyone wants to make tweaks to their car without investing in their own or OBD Eleven.

I'm available after work on weekdays around 7 PM and am generally around on weekends. I'm not looking to make money, no payment required, just want to help out and maybe see some cool cars, though if you want to bring a few beers to enjoy I wouldn't say no. Being that it's free I'm not really looking to travel so please PM me if you're down to come to my place.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Hi Guys,

I know there have been a couple of these threads but wanted to put the offer out there for anyone interested. I have an unlimited VIN cable and laptop if anyone wants to make tweaks to their car without investing in their own or OBD Eleven.

I'm available after work on weekdays around 7 PM and am generally around on weekends. I'm not looking to make money, no payment required, just want to help out and maybe see some cool cars, though if you want to bring a few beers to enjoy I wouldn't say no. Being that it's free I'm not really looking to travel so please PM me if you're down to come to my place.

Sounds like I might have to make a trip down to RI at some point. There’s a few tweaks that I want done to the car but didn’t want to have to invest in an OBD Eleven and an Android device since I own Apple products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Sure thing. When you have an idea of when you'd like to do it let me know and I'll send you my number. I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks in June, FYI.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Sure thing. When you have an idea of when you'd like to do it let me know and I'll send you my number. I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks in June, FYI.

June is a very busy month for my fiancé and I with wedding planning and appointments. I’ll get in touch with you when my schedule opens up a little more and we can figure out a good time to meet up.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
We should just have one big OBD Eleven meet up.

That would be pretty awesome.

I've got OBDeleven if anyone in the greater Boston area needs some coding done.

I'm wondering if we wouldn't benefit from some sort of custom google map where OBD eleven or VCDS owners people could sign up in their zip code with relevant parameters. I'll look into it.

yo_marc

Ready to race!
Just came across this post -- Very cool of you Dutch. I just over the line in Attleboro.

I am having alignment trouble with my car... if things don't pan out soon, I was about to put out the feeler to see if anyone can help inspect the steering angle sensor in my car. At least see what it reading with the wheel dead ahead.

Anyway... Got an appointment for the car Thursday. We'll see...

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Hope it works out but if not just shoot me your number. I'll send you the address and we can figure out a time that works.

D

Deleted member 137012

still doing this? I’m in RI!

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Quick update: Yes, I'm still doing this but for the time being you'll need to provide a windows laptop to make it happen. Mine bit the big one and I don't know when it'll be replaced.

moebius

Eh, I have VCDS (HEX+CAN) + unlimited cable + laptop down here in Barrington.
Something something. If someone else is in great need.. I can help.