GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modded Euros - Always Free Shipping, No Minimums, No Exceptions

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion

https://www.moddedeuros.com

We still get a lot of questions about shipping and thought we would share for those looking for parts. We ALWAYS have free shipping for our continential US customers. No minimum orders, no exceptions like some other places. We mean what we say when we advertise free shipping. Whether you need 1 wheel bolt or a set of wheels, everything ships for free.

Have a question or looking for a part we do not offer? Drop us an email to support@moddedeuros.com

Last edited:

kstack34

About how long does it take to ship wheels? I ordered them earlier this week and got tracking on the wheel books almost right away. Haven't heard about the wheels yet

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
About how long does it take to ship wheels? I ordered them earlier this week and got tracking on the wheel books almost right away. Haven't heard about the wheels yet

All depends on the wheel. We always list any lead times right on the product page as well as in your order receipt email

My guess is you ordered a set of VMR's that have a 4-5 business day lead time as they get machined to spec

kstack34

All depends on the wheel. We always list any lead times right on the product page as well as in your order receipt email

My guess is you ordered a set of VMR's that have a 4-5 business day lead time as they get machined to spec

Great guess! I didnt realize they required machining. I thought you may just have a bunch in stock but im ignorant when it comes to that. and mostly just excited to get them. Thanks for the reply though, and i always enjoy doing business with you