GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 SE High Mileage Question

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
No sir, I am not planning on tuning it, just keep it stock. Budget is upto $25k plus ttl and planning on keeping it for 3 to 4 years.

Thanks.

If you are planning to keep it for a short time then a used one makes sense. You can extend your search and find a better one. The asking price for this one seems to be higher for the mileage.

sailakfan

Passed Driver's Ed
If you are planning to keep it for a short time then a used one makes sense. You can extend your search and find a better one. The asking price for this one seems to be higher for the mileage.

Been waiting for a while, in our market, it is getting really hard to find a good one for a decent price. I am starting to see 2018 SE in the VA markets for around $25k with dealer fee, so might wait it out until rest of the year. Might not get all the desired feature, color, etc... though. Also starting to think, going 2018 will get me the long warranty. Thanks.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
There's a Sport at McKinney VW. Around $20k. Manual

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
Been waiting for a while, in our market, it is getting really hard to find a good one for a decent price. I am starting to see 2018 SE in the VA markets for around $25k with dealer fee, so might wait it out until rest of the year. Might not get all the desired feature, color, etc... though. Also starting to think, going 2018 will get me the long warranty. Thanks.

$25K for a new 2018 SE is a great price. Best in my market is $27.5K. They list for around $32K (w/DSG) so $7K off is a great deal. I'd seriously consider it if that's in your budget. Unless as you say you're only keeping it 3 years. If you are going short term a used one is less of a ding money wise

sailakfan

Passed Driver's Ed
There's a Sport at McKinney VW. Around $20k. Manual

Thanks, I have already test driven it, that one has a noticeable sunroof rattle. Also the sales rep said it has been sitting in the lot for a while and have seen lot of traffic for this one but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Thanks, I have already test driven it, that one has a noticeable sunroof rattle. Also the sales rep said it has been sitting in the lot for a while and have seen lot of traffic for this one but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

Sport trim should not have sunroof.