GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NOVA Thread

Hypo

can't wait for the guys to get their books so we can start placing orders. :)

Wolksvagen

Banned
What a waste of a thread, pointless.

Might want to at least introduce yourself and explain just what this waste of an empty thread is about??? What is nova etc.

Just a case of getting first dibs in on a ghost town thread.

Better to make threads relevant and not spam up the board.

Hypo

;)
well I didn't start it, but I'll explain it since I just got here.
No is Northern
VA is Virginia... so I live in Northern Virginia. :)
haven't found the intro thread yet.
... ah HA... there ISN'T ONE is there?
Well this Mk7 that I am anxiously awaiting to see the possible options on here in the US, will be my first. My dad had a '66 beetle and then a '64 squareback when I was growing up. Hoping to hear from the dealership that they got their books and we can place our orders from Mexico here by the end of March... mid March hopefully. AND I'm hoping there's some good options for colors inside and out. :) But we'll see. Having a hard time not obsessing over what I'm going to buy.

Last edited:

jrwamp

Ready to race!
What a waste of a thread, pointless.

Might want to at least introduce yourself and explain just what this waste of an empty thread is about??? What is nova etc.

Just a case of getting first dibs in on a ghost town thread.

Better to make threads relevant and not spam up the board.

Eh, whatever. I'm recreating a thread from golfmk6 that was popular. People that know what it is know what it is. People that don't probably don't have a reason to be on here anyways....notice it's in the regional mid-atlantic United States forum....

But way to write an equally pointless reply in order to get that post count up.

WV Mk7 R

Passed Driver's Ed
Eh, whatever. I'm recreating a thread from golfmk6 that was popular. People that know what it is know what it is. People that don't probably don't have a reason to be on here anyways....notice it's in the regional mid-atlantic United States forum....

But way to write an equally pointless reply in order to get that post count up.

X2

omgwtfxbbq1

I live near Merrifield and work in Fairfax. I've seen a handful of mk7's on test drives from the ffx dealership.

Saw a black 4dr gti at Walmart ffx on Sunday night.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I live near Merrifield and work in Fairfax. I've seen a handful of mk7's on test drives from the ffx dealership.

Saw a black 4dr gti at Walmart ffx on Sunday night.

We have a spotted thread for the nova/va/dc/md/delaware, called midatlantic mkvii spotted thread :) we can post spotting there.

How ironic, i work close to merrifield and i live in chantilly (walking distance from fairfax, that close)

Gwen

Passed Driver's Ed
So does anyone know when we will be getting GTIs with the performance pack in NOVA DC or Baltimore. I already got my GTI but I am curious. I hope I wont regret not getting one with the PP.