GOLFMKV

Precison Raceworks Stage 3 LPFP DIY/Tips

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

rafamonteiroo

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello friends, can someone tell me where I can find a genuine Walbro 305 (fuel-pump only)

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Apr runs a 305. Apr golf r cars trap 126mph +. I’m going to say there’s nothing wrong with a 305 if you are running regular pump gas. A 305 and high ethanol gas may be a problem depending on what turbo you are running

He’s in Brazil. Pretty sure they have e25 standard. And he has an is38 already. If going through effort might as well go the extra mile.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Clear it. Send more logs to Jon noting the code. Might need a file adjustment or it might not have been seated enough. It should want to push the bottom of the basket out if it's in there good. The basket holds the pump up in place.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49547

I'm not saying to pull it yet but look through there and see what I mean.

Could it be the stock FPCM that's the problem? I get the same codes once in a while and my 450 lpfp is installed correctly. Was checked multiple times by 2 different VW techs. All I do is just clear them because my car runs great.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Could it be the stock FPCM that's the problem? I get the same codes once in a while and my 450 lpfp is installed correctly. Was checked multiple times by 2 different VW techs. All I do is just clear them because my car runs great.

Do you get CEL? If so ask it be turned off. If it runs great AND FUEL PRESSURE IS GOOD then keep on cruisin.

Turbo toic

Hey guys. Hate to bring this up from the dead but i dont want to start another thread on the same topic that was mentioned but i dont think i saw an actual answer to solve this issue.

Quick back round. I have a ‘16 golf r. I installed a hybrid turbo, PR MPI, and PR 3.5 lpfp, and the -6 fuel line from PR. Im running eurodyne maestro.

I get this P308d code and it stays on. from day one. I did all the mods to the basket for the pump too. Nothing has changed. I clear the code and it comes back a little after. Even if i drive normal.
Also when i do the logs, right around 5k the car seems to be “breaking up”. Cyc 2 gets the misfire. Just recently i went back to ED stage 2 and the problem still exists.
Ive done a compression test. All cyc were right around 200 psi, changed plugs to brisk er10 gapped at .022, installed new rs3 coil packs. When indid the mpi the valves seemed to be fine, no build up as i was surprised.
i do have the supporting mods for everything so that can be ruled out.
im definitely lost at this point. My tuner never had this problem but he is trying to help.

Turbo toic

I rather not mention the tuners name. We are still trying to figure out the issue.
As far as logs. I cant post it now since im using my phone. But the logs show everything is working. I do have a video but wont let me post it