GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FT: Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

danielroth2098

Ready to race!
Nobody said you’re trying to rip people off, this is a public post and I gave my public opinion. You wouldn’t be complaining if someone came on here and have their opinion that was in your favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I’m not seeing the relevance in your comparison you’re not a mom and pop store and I’m not telling anyone to go buy elsewhere lol

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
No need to take it personal lol. You posted this in a public forum for people to look at and even comment. People are just expressing their opinions...

If someone is interested in buying it then good for them. I have personal experience with buying a similar steering wheel and just shared that in this thread.

danielroth2098

Ready to race!
“I think the steering wheel is too expensive is an opinion”. He said you can buy this steering wheel new for the same price and still keep your steering wheel. That is not an opinion. That is a false claim. This is what I have an issue with. He came to my thread, made a false claim and will NOT produce any evidence to back his claim. Does nobody see that he is wrong??

It’s not a false claim several people have agreed that you can get new ones for around the price you are asking. My opinion is that you can get a new wheel for this price and keep your original, that is what I said and that is what I believe. I don’t have to prove myself, I know what I see.

danielroth2098

Ready to race!
No need to take it personal lol. You posted this in a public forum for people to look at and even comment. People are just expressing their opinions...

If someone is interested in buying it then good for them. I have personal experience with buying a similar steering wheel and just shared that in this thread.

Exactly public opinions public forum. No need for the hostility.

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
“I think the steering wheel is too expensive is an opinion”. He said you can buy this steering wheel new for the same price and still keep your steering wheel. That is not an opinion. That is a false claim. This is what I have an issue with. He came to my thread, made a false claim and will NOT produce any evidence to back his claim. Does nobody see that he is wrong??

Well I was able to keep my own OEM steering wheel when I ordered mine. They had the option of sending in your own, but this is my daily.
I’ve seen other places offer this as well.

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
You kinda overreacted there. Saw this on FB....its starting at $490 so with the trims I think it's around $700 for brand new one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
Squabble squabble. Asking price is just that, I'm sure he will arrive at a fair price. I know exactly what that steering wheel is worth..........whatever price it sells for!