GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good cheap pressure washer

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
https://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=12932...k.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=301991910

$45 now, 2000 psi 1.2 gpm brushless motor with total stop. I just bought one to try and it foams good with a 1.1 orifice on my mtm cannon. For the price its untouchable. Its either a sun joe or greenworks rebranded for walmart. I think if you get a better hose you can bump down pressure and get at least 1.5 gpm out of it. Its a steal of an entry level power washer for car washing.

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
The link I provided is to a website called brickseek. All you need to do is enter your zip cpde and it will list availability and price at Walmarts around that zip. It updated the inventory pf the walmart I went purchased from, and the price is still listed at $45.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Checked availability on Brickseek and showed 1 Wal-Mart not so near me as in stock at $45. Went to Wal-Mart and price showing $131 and out of stock at that same location. Driving by there tomorrow so I'll walk in and confirm.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The link I provided is to a website called brickseek. All you need to do is enter your zip cpde and it will list availability and price at Walmarts around that zip. It updated the inventory pf the walmart I went purchased from, and the price is still listed at $45.

Yeah I see it now, thanks. My out of date laptop wasn't listing/showing it correctly

I can't find them on the WalMart site though...weird
Gonna have to go store hopping

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
None available. Site showing 2. Their system shows 2 as well. Rep says they were probably stolen. Ummmmm. Ok. but rep did confirm they are on closeout.

Last edited:

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Damn, out of stock near me. :(

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
None available. Site showing 2. Their system shows 2 as well. Rep says they were probably stolen. Ummmmm. Ok. but rep did confirm they are on closeout.

Yup...same story here. They showed two on the site linked above. Finally found it on the Walmart site showing one. I drove all the way there (it wasn't the closest one, but showed they had one) and nothing to be found. The lady working back there said they went like hot cakes and she wanted to get one, but they were all gone.
If it's too good to be true, it probably is :(