GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gauging interest-Pre-built Autotech HPFP

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I have a spare Audi S3 pump here. The next ebay sale I could snap up an Autotech and upgrade the HPFP. Obviously you'd have to swap it yourself but it's pretty easy. Any interest at say $500 shipped lower 48? I figure that matches APR but:

1. No downtime as your ship off your pump to APR.
2. You keep your old pump so if you want to go back to stock you can swap it back out.

Just wondering if this interests anyone.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
If I bite on this EQT I'd take you up on it.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
You could probably offer a core return discount and continue the cycle

Good idea. I was just looking at pumps on ebay and their prices have skyrocketed and there are very few later revisions available. Likely due to everyone upgrading their pumps, lol. But then I have to deal with hoping people ship these correctly. I only have this one because the other one I ordered busted out the box and got mangled en-route.

Golf7RR

Go Kart Newbie
does anything tune-wise (speaking UM exclusively) have to change when an HPFP is changed? going back to the tuner for ANY change/upgrade gets rather expensive. also, in the scenario for EQT upgrade i see no point in changing the HPFP if someone already has LPFP and port injection upgrades. am i wrong? i'll post this in EQT's thread as well.

jiannu

Ready to race!
I have a spare Audi S3 pump here. The next ebay sale I could snap up an Autotech and upgrade the HPFP. Obviously you'd have to swap it yourself but it's pretty easy. Any interest at say $500 shipped lower 48? I figure that matches APR but:

1. No downtime as your ship off your pump to APR.
2. You keep your old pump so if you want to go back to stock you can swap it back out.

Just wondering if this interests anyone.
Why are you asking for $500 when its $399?

https://autotech.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=10-127-100K

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'd buy one that's premodded, you have one for sale now??

No. I need:

1. another ebay sale to come along.
2. someone to front me $500 to do it.

I'm not going to put one together only to find the market wants to buy it from me at cost (or at a loss). Already sold enough stuff at a loss, not exactly ideal.

If someone wants to go ahead and send the $500 as a paypal gift and be the winner that's fine with me but I don't know when the next % off (or what the % off will be) so I might be sitting on their money for awhile. Then again, VTT sat on thousands for over a year.....

Also, contemplating a core exchange to do it again but maybe see how this one does first.