GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: IE CAI for MK7+ GTI

NJBadApple

No pics, local only, full retail. Cant believe this has't sold. So weird.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks for your rude & pointless post. Also, it's unopened so $320 is fair... but I'll take $300 just to get it off my hands.

I can also meet in Richmond if it's on a weekend I'm not working.

Here's a picture of the [unopened] box you so politely asked for:

Have a great day.

Pamwith2ms

Passed Driver's Ed
Cool, thanks for your rude & pointless post. Also, it's unopened so $320 is fair... but I'll take $300 just to get it off my hands.

I can also meet in Richmond if it's on a weekend I'm not working.

Here's a picture of the [unopened] box you so politely asked for:

Have a great day.
That was more crass than rude don't you think? Anyway I figured from the post you had an entitlment issue. Not really my business but thought I'd point out the problem with feeling people should just buy your wares. Your selling an intake that is already top of the retail for the tube and filter set. You are in a market, that has to be considered. You have to say self, what can someone get a similar product for, used or new then land somwhere in the middle, you probably eliminated 95% of buyer with price alone.Then you have to say if I dont ship how much market am I losing? In your case about 98%. Plus you have to consider how many mk7 owners you are reaching with your effort, maybe 50%? And finally you have to say would I buy something I have never seen in a box or otherwise?

But what do I know, its almost Christmas and I'm not a crabby NJ snowflake stuck holding an overpriced heat soaker that I am trying to sell to 5% of the 2% of the 50% of potential buyers. Price it at $270, ship it and sell it tomorrow. The lesson on buying habits cost you $50 bucks. The lesson on selling habits was free.

Now, that was rude and crass. Completely uncalled for. I am going to my room to punish myself, when I come out I'll be a better person.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk