GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT Mirror Caps GTI (may fit others)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
PM replied.

I found a set of red ones.....if you want to buy my OEM black ones they are available. $85 + fees/shipping. I am in the Middletown CT area if you want to avoid fees. The contrast is great and black ones will go with any color car.

swapping them out is fairly easy...I did the keeping the mirror glass in method.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I don't have red ones but have a set of Aggressiv carbon fiber glossed ones I'm trying to trade for black ones if anyone's interested

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
yes they are OEM caps from my black 2017 GTI and Factory paint ....they were on my car for 6 months (and it's garaged daily) They are clean and I keep my car waxed. I went as far as waxing these before I put them up for sale.

semi-easy install long thin screw driver is all it takes Google shows how. Tilt mirror all the way down, Get a bright flashlight and roll down the window (helps you get your head into see) and look for the 2 tabs that need to be released.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Sale Pending.....you can be put on the list if it falls through but it shouldn't. Thx to all who expressed interest.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Great buying experience. Better than described condition, awesome communication, and super fast shipping. Would definately do business with again.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Shorty,

glad you like them....I sell items the way I like to buy them. Don't BS, let me know when they are going to be shipped, send me a tracking number. It ain't hard.

Enjoy them

Mud