GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I prefer the graphite. 18x8.5 and 245/40 pilot sport 4s on VMR springs

Wow! Usually not big on black on black, but this looks great.

Mike/RAREHARE

Ready to race!
Is anyone running 19inch 245/35 or 235/40 ???

Pics please

alnation1

Passed Driver's Ed
What do you guys use to keep the brake dust off? Just washed in this pic but can still see some on the inner rim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed
What do you guys use to keep the brake dust off? Just washed in this pic but can still see some on the inner rim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What brand & size tires? Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jarbear

Ready to race!

Ceramic coated them first. Now I just let the soap soak for a few minuted then pressure wash it off. If the barrels are super dusty then I'll get the wheel woolie in there. Sometimes it I get lazy and let it build up everywhere, it makes them look matte bronze :D

mrhwu

Decided to go with 27mm thread size conical lug bolts based off some replies in this thread. Noticed some people getting 30mm but also with mention of spacers. If I don't intend on getting spacers, am I going to be okay? Thanks for the help! Im new to the world of lug bolts so please excuse my ignorance.

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Decided to go with 27mm thread size conical lug bolts based off some replies in this thread. Noticed some people getting 30mm but also with mention of spacers. If I don't intend on getting spacers, am I going to be okay? Thanks for the help! Im new to the world of lug bolts so please excuse my ignorance.

Should be dandy. Funks measured the thread that protruded from the back of the Ampliforms and found it to be more than adequate with stock 27mm. I only went with 30mm with the possibility of a small (3mm) spacer in the rear, so that all 20 would be the same length. Also, my locks are 30mm and I like matching :D

mrhwu

Awesome!

Should be dandy. Funks measured the thread that protruded from the back of the Ampliforms and found it to be more than adequate with stock 27mm. I only went with 30mm with the possibility of a small (3mm) spacer in the rear, so that all 20 would be the same length. Also, my locks are 30mm and I like matching :D

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
What lug bolts are you guys using? I've got some Hypergrams coming in and Konig's site says that they recommend the spline drive tuner style conical bolts. I'm looking to run a 5mm spacer on the rear and want to use some 33mm shank length bolts. Will standard type lug bolts work? The "tuner" style bolt head looks to be a bit narrower than the standard bolts.

Thx.

m3lonbr3ad

Ready to race!
Does anyone happen to know if the 17" Hypergrams have clearance issues without spacers on an '17 Alltrack? crxgator has those wheels on his Alltrack, but he put GTI PP brakes on, so I am not sure if his setup is a direct comparison.

Basically, are the GTI PP bigger calipers different than the Alltrack? They both use 312mm rotors, so I am not sure if there is a difference.