GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
April 4th Update

For stock, we are shipping from Asia until we can get more stock here for the end of April.

The manufacturer did raise the prices on us by around $20, so unfortunately, we will need to adjust the prices abit once stock arrives.

SebaSbs

These headlights are bi-xenon, so when I turn on the high beam the low beam projector goes up and also the inner projector turns on? I am right?

mrrogers1

These headlights are bi-xenon, so when I turn on the high beam the low beam projector goes up and also the inner projector turns on? I am right?
Sorta correct. The projector has a sleeve that slides back to give extra light from the HID bulb AND your halogen bulbs will light up as well. These lights are great (I have the 55k) and as bright as they are, when aligned probably, you will find yourself not using your high beams nearly as much as before.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I can vouch for eds r replicas, had them in for a few years, had a very minor condensation issue which sorted itself out and they worked flawlessly.
Recently had a minor crash which smashed 1 of the headlight so had to buy a new set of r replicas, due to time constraints i had to get them from a UK seller who more than likely bought them from a cheap chinese seller, i could instantly tell the build quality on eds are much much better, and the double U LEDs on the new ones i bought look cheap compared to eds. Eds are as good as, if not better than the real thing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SebaSbs

Are the headlights available from inside the Europe? If the package come from outside the Europe I have to pay around 720$ in Italy... 4-5% of import tax, 22% VAT calculated on product price + shipment price, 15€ for the customs agent that checks the package. Ridiculous

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Are the headlights available from inside the Europe? If the package come from outside the Europe I have to pay around 720$ in Italy... 4-5% of import tax, 22% VAT calculated on product price + shipment price, 15€ for the customs agent that checks the package. Ridiculous

You would end up paying the same or higher price if you purchased locally in Europe, regardless you need to pay the taxes when you buy the goods, or it is hidden in the prices.

sqc146

Ready to race!
I've been running Ed's lights on two different vehicles. My MK6 & MK7.
I would not hesitate to purchase his lights again, unless my next vehicle has OE HID's or LED's

Very satisfied!