GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

April GTI Incentives

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Bump/Update: All 2017 incentive programs end 5/31/18. See 1st post in thread for details.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Bump/Update again: All current VW incentive programs have been extended through Monday 6/4/18. No more incentives on 2017 VWs after that.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
they been saying the same thing "no more incentives" since february....

We received an official Final Pay notice for all 2017 VWs today, effective 6/4. I doubt they'll extend it.

Do you know if the Memorial day extra $500 has been extended too?

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure the $500 Memorial Day cash applied to GTI. (In fairness, VW incentives aren't my assignment at work, though I do try to keep my eye on them for the benefit of this forum.) In any case, the extension notice said "all May programs," so that leads me to believe the holiday bonus cash programs are extended also. Whenever a company extends their sales month at the last minute (relatively), it's to help everyone make their sales goals if it was a slow month, so holiday and other mid-month incentives are typically included.

cb1111

We received an official Final Pay notice for all 2017 VWs today, effective 6/4. I doubt they'll extend it.

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure the $500 Memorial Day cash applied to GTI. (In fairness, VW incentives aren't my assignment at work, though I do try to keep my eye on them for the benefit of this forum.) In any case, the extension notice said "all May programs," so that leads me to believe the holiday bonus cash programs are extended also. Whenever a company extends their sales month at the last minute (relatively), it's to help everyone make their sales goals if it was a slow month, so holiday and other mid-month incentives are typically included.
Thanks. AFAIK, the only exclusion was the R. I think I'm correct when I say that there are no incentives for the R.