GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$22k budget?

SQLnovice

What are my best option for buying an mk7 with this financing budget?
The S trim is fine but would love the performance pk.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
All track S dsg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SQLnovice

I live in Miami, and a dealer has a 2017 S, MSRP is $27835 and they are asking $21422 plus dealer fee of $945, plus 7% tax, and the other minor fees.
I never purchased a new car before and that price of $21422 is whats on cars.com. Do dealer normally go below that online price?

racerxxx

Ready to race!
If they have a 17 left I'm sure they'd let it go cheaper. Dealers in VA were sub $18k a few months back. I paid right around their asking price back in December for my GTI S. I'm talking real close.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
I live in Miami, and a dealer has a 2017 S, MSRP is $27835 and they are asking $21422 plus dealer fee of $945, plus 7% tax, and the other minor fees.
I never purchased a new car before and that price of $21422 is whats on cars.com. Do dealer normally go below that online price?

That'll depend on the car. In this case, I think they might, as it's nearing the end of the month, and I believe VW is going to stop all incentive support on 2017 models at the end of April (or May, can't remember which at the moment). At the minimum, I'd ask them to eat the dealer fee to bring you in under $22k + tax/title. Typically, there's always some profit (however minor) left in it for them in an advertised price. Tell them you're financing through your local credit union, but tell them they can submit the application on your behalf, so they'll get the loan fee from the CU.