GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ONR W&W on glass?

jxkim

Passed Driver's Ed
I use the blue Optimum No Rinse everywhere. Anyone have experience with this green stuff on glass? I am waiting on my order to come :)

jxkim

Passed Driver's Ed
bought two Zep Commercial Professional Sprayers. $4 on amazon as an addon item. Bought two of them and they have been great for making detailers with ONR (blue) and ONRWW (green). i generally find a lit parking lot at night and use microfibers and these filled bottles to wash my car and avoid car washes.

i am going through the regular blue ONR much faster just because of all the bird poop/pee I deal with on a daily basis. I think it is still king when it comes to utility. The ONRWW does smell great, you definitely smell the carnauba wax. I'd imagine this stuff is similar to Meguiar's quick detailer. Been using it almost like a spray wax, after doing ONR W&S first.

TroyScherer

Ready to race!
I use the blue Optimum No Rinse everywhere. Anyone have experience with this green stuff on glass? I am waiting on my order to come :)

The green ONRWW is great for exterior glass. If you like the regular ONR you should like the ONRWW. It adds a little extra slickness from the wax.