GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roof spoilers?

Let's have a beer!

:)

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
I was interested in getting this one from AliExpress it got good reviews and there was a guy on this forum that had it and he didn't look like had any fitment issues

Golf MK7 O styling FRP Car Rear Roof Boot Lip Spoiler Wing for Volkswagen VW Golf VII MK7 GTI
http://s.aliexpress.com/bemUZnQJ
(from AliExpress Android)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thats an Oettinger clone and the OP said he didnt want it. Im surprised no manufacturer has made a clubsport-like wing that works with GTI lids. If no one comes out with something decent or something that covers the whole edge of the stock spoiler I will just get the new OEM piece that's about to come out which although isnt full coverage, at least isnt iffy in quality like Maxton stuff.

Im surprised no manufacturer has made a clubsport-like wing that works with GTI lids.
Same here. I'm pretty convinced there is a way to design it that
way it fits the stock GTI/GTD/R roof spoiler.
So far I'd recommend going for the SRStec spoiler add-on. It'll give
some beneficial effect on aerodynamic lift, or say, decreasing lift.

VWNewark

Banned
Hello,

We're an official Volkswagen retailer.

We currently have a few Genuine Oettinger rear roof spoilers for the MK7 - MK7.5 Golf GTD - GTI - R.

We have a special on these at the moment and can ship internationally via a top courier, for a minimal price.

If you're interested in what we can offer you for your GTD - GTI - R

Give us an email - Volkswagen.accessories@jct600.co.uk

Regards

Richard

bilagain

Passed Driver's Ed
That rear spoiler ECS is offering is old skool. Mid 90's to early 2000's that spoiler below the rear window was a common mod in the Golf /GTI world.

I'll blame VW Newark for dredging this thread back up. That wing is a throw back to a 1986 Zender wing for the Golf/GTI. Had one. Cool in the day. Now... well... skaters can hold on for that tow back up the hill!

(not my car, sorry)

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7877369-FS-VW-Golf-mk2-Zender-rear-spoiler