GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's your favorite "Bug Remover" product, and what's your least.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Best one I've used so far was Stoner's Tarminator. Only downfall to this product is the lack of product in each can, but it's cheap.

Worst was the Seafoam brand bug and tar remover from Advanced Autoparts. Got what I paid for.

I have CarPro's new 'Bug Out' in the mail currently, was hoping I would get to try it this weekend. Looks effective from what I've seen online so far. What from CarPro isn't effective though? :D

From my experience, a good bug and tar remover was one of the hardest things to locate for so many years. So many sit on shelves in my dad's garage now doing what they did to bug guts and tar, nothing. Curious if the bug and tar remover crusade was as long and trying for others as it was for me?

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Funny thing, there was an in-box spill while shipping. Lady handed me the box and said she wrapped it in a bag because of some "putrid odor" coming from the box and a "liquid".

I knew within 2 seconds of entering the room what had happened, the TRIX opened in the box. Damn that stuff smells like shit lol. Free replacement en route.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Bug-Out works, imagine that :rolleyes:

Let it dwell on the front bumper cover, leading edge of hood, and headlights for about 1 minute. Bug guts immediately began to run and dissolve. Rinsed with cool water and preceded to wash. What didn't come off in rinsing easily went with the wash pad without any extra effort or pressure. I am happy with the product and my first time using it. It said it was safe for coatings and PPF, it didn't harm either on my car.

Nice job CarPro, again.

Also, detailedimage.com is sending me a free bottle of TRIX and a freebie.

JD-1

Ready to race!
mckees 37 has a good bug remover. The kit is like $20 on amazon for a scrubber, the product and a quality MF towel

IceBerg4k1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Favorite: Poorboy's Bug Squash. Why? It can be diluted 3:1 so good bang for your buck and at that dilution ratio it does not remove sealants. I use it with a foaming trigger sprayer so it has some more clinging power. Paired with any decent bug sponge for the tougher stuff, it has yet to let me down.

Least Favorite: Anything Turtle Wax. Why? Turtle Wax.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I have this, it does the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk