GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

IS38Wagen

I think you need to post your slip and the right format so they can add you to the list or you waiting for the 11 second run ? :)

Just waiting for 11’s at this stage haha. Also need it to stop raining here. Hopefully next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
New is20 record I tuned for LTMotorsports. Just a hair faster than Alex's time, but hey, a few thousandths is what it is! :D

11.692 @ 116 IS20, E40, seats out, open DP, DSG.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Disappointing first night out this season but I’ll blame it on a cold wet track.

12.521@116.55
1.953 60’
Golf R manual
E30
Pilot super sports
Jb4 map 6
GReat lakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Disappointing first night out this season but I’ll blame it on a cold wet track.

12.521@116.55
1.953 60’
Golf R manual
E30
Pilot super sports
Jb4 map 6
GReat lakes

yeah this weather sucks, i don't even have my wheels anyways but i don't even think i'd want to go last couple weekends. Still solid time for a manual

TroyI

Ready to race!
^^ I wish I could 60' like that.

How often do they update the list on the first page? I know it's dumb, but it would be cool to see my name on it. Posted my time a few weeks ago.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

How often do they update the list on the first page? I know it's dumb, but it would be cool to see my name on it. Posted my time a few weeks ago.
PM me the info, must have missed it, sorry. :)

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R

I wish I could cut a 1.8. If I ever cut a 1.7 I'd probably call it a career and retire on top.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Best I have is a 2.4. I need to spend the $40 for the Dogbone insert, and probably lower my launch control to 2500rpms. At least that's what I'm thinking.

Oh you're dsg? Tires would probably be where I'd look first if you're on the stock all seasons. I think dogbones are a waste of money personally. I installed motor and trans mounts and a dogbone insert over the winter. My 60s yetserday were exactly the same yesterday as they were last year. I think you'll bog with lc at 2500, but I don't drive a dsg so there are others more qualified to speak to that.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie

icin235

Passed Driver's Ed

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the great info!

If I'm pulling 13.7 with a 2.39 60ft, how much do you think I can drop that with the slicks?

At least half a second of your 60' if you get the launch down