GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Rented a "jumping jack" compactor...

Dropped it off at home and then loaded 960 lbs of #57 stone...

The lid is out of view, but I always cover my loads if I can, especially loose stones and dirt...

I'll use the compactor today, shovel the stone directly from the trailer and into a slab form (maybe compact it?), then put the compactor back into the trailer to return it to the rental place.

Busy days!

ScienceJesus

Car(s)
2018 GTI S
Not today but Friday... I bought it after giving up on trying to fix yet another major issue on my Mk5 Rabbit, I pushed it to the corner of the driveway, went to the dealership & bought this:

2018 GTI S

And I already love it. It’s the first DSG I’ve bought. First auto I’ve bought. My Mk4 Jetta was manual. My Jeep was manual. My mk5 Rabbit was manual. But I kinda fell in love with the DSG this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crackness1

Ready to race!
Drove, and compiled some video of it. In case anyone wants to watch another before / after downpipe sound video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBDSbeZo-NI

MAPerformance Gesi Catted / Resonated Downpipe mated to the Stock catback.

It's a little on the long side - use the links in the description to jump forward.

rihannamk7

just threw a cute little k&n intake on it until i order the integrated engineering one once winter is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Nope. Found my car this way. No note or cars nearby.

Same thing happened to my girlfriend a few weeks ago. Boggles my mind how bad of drivers people are and how little consideration they have. Thats why I always park in the farthest spot in the parking lots. Doesnt always prevent it though.

Yesterday some guy in a big SUV floored it in reverse straight out of his spot as my fender was lining up with his taillight. Luckily I reacted quick enough and was able to dodge him and lay on the horn. Which reminds me I need to pull my dash cam video from that incident to add to my "this is why I bought a dash cam" folder.

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Same thing happened to my girlfriend a few weeks ago. Boggles my mind how bad of drivers people are and how little consideration they have. Thats why I always park in the farthest spot in the parking lots. Doesnt always prevent it though.

Yesterday some guy in a big SUV floored it in reverse straight out of his spot as my fender was lining up with his taillight. Luckily I reacted quick enough and was able to dodge him and lay on the horn. Which reminds me I need to pull my dash cam video from that incident to add to my "this is why I bought a dash cam" folder.
Ha! I have the same folder but it's called "Idiot!". Which what I'm yelling in pretty much every clip.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion

Man, i saw the same shit happen yesterday in a parking lot. Some nissan sentra or something bolted out of an angled spot nearly taking out the car that was patiently letting them back out (and a pedestrian or two that was walking to the atm). Ugh. People.

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Man, i saw the same shit happen yesterday in a parking lot. Some nissan sentra or something bolted out of an angled spot nearly taking out the car that was patiently letting them back out (and a pedestrian or two that was walking to the atm). Ugh. People.