GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone for a set of Nogaro's

terrymcg

Just putting it out there to see if anyone is after a decent set of Nogaro's with Bridgestone rubber on all 4.

I am sticking a set of 19's on over the weekend so will clean these up and post pictures. No kerbing to them. Rubber I suspect to be around 5-6mm all round, but will measure once they are off.

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Just putting it out there to see if anyone is after a decent set of Nogaro's with Bridgestone rubber on all 4.

I am sticking a set of 19's on over the weekend so will clean these up and post pictures. No kerbing to them. Rubber I suspect to be around 5-6mm all round, but will measure once they are off.

My brother maybe interested it just depends on price. I was after a set a Few months ago but I got a nice set of wheels already.

Gordon F

Passed Driver's Ed
I realise that you are selling as a set, but if you decide to split them give me a shout. Only need one as I have one slightly kerbed.
Cheers
Gordon

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
I realise that you are selling as a set, but if you decide to split them give me a shout. Only need one as I have one slightly kerbed.
Cheers
Gordon

If it’s only slightly kerbed, if it was me, I’d be getting it refurbished, rather than replacing it. A good quality refurbishment of an 18” diamond cut alloy would cost in the region of £85-90 plus VAT.

Gordon F

Passed Driver's Ed
If it’s only slightly kerbed, if it was me, I’d be getting it refurbished, rather than replacing it. A good quality refurbishment of an 18” diamond cut alloy would cost in the region of £85-90 plus VAT.

That's a good plan and I'll definitely have the one on the car refubed when it comes off. I'm thinking of getting a spare one (or maybe two) to keep and put on if I manage to kerb another one. High chance of trashing one round here as well due to the state of the roads :mad: