Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
2016 Volkswagen GTI S 2-Door Manual Transmission
Night Blue Metallic
Performance Package
Lighting Package
Optioned with Summer Tires
VW Helix Sound Upgrade (Sub/Processor in spare location)
25,888 miles
First owner – ordered as the specification was impossible to find

Decided it’s finally time to put this up for sale now that I largely commute by bicycle, also need to make room for the next fun car. Will list it on the forums for a few weeks before moving on to higher traffic sites in hopes that an enthusiast picks it up. Certainly the last of the 2-doors now that VW is stopping Euro production; and I doubt many are in the same condition. If you are on the taller side the 2-door is great, the door opening is much larger for easier ingress/egress while also providing a nicer armrest position.

Maintenance notes:
-Tires in excellent condition (had a secondary set of wheels/tires)
-Fifth oil change recently completed (1.2k/6k/11k/15k/21k)
-Engine Air Filter replaced 15k
-Spark Plugs replaced at 15k
-Cabin Air Filter replaced (Charcoal version)
-Wiper Blades replaced
-Headlight replaced under warranty due to failed LED running light

Extras:
-Shifter Cable Bushings
-Clutch Delay Valve removed
-3M 50% tint
-VW power-folding mirrors installed with OE Black Golf R mirror caps
-Tow-hook front plate mount
-Weathertech front and hatch floor mats

Paint Protection/Condition:
-CQuartz V3 on all painted surfaces including door jambs and brake calipers(recoated August 2nd)
-Paint was corrected prior to coating. Used FG400 on areas with RIDS, everything else just needed CarPro Essence to remove the old CQuartz and minor hazing/swirls
-Wiper bases and headlight support braces have been polished to a gloss black, looks much cleaner than stock
-Blackfire Wet Diamond over the CQuartz as an extra sacrificial layer that resists water spotting and bird etching a bit better
-CQuartz DLUX on wheels and plastics
-Kenotek used every other wash
-Tires coated with Tufshine (try it, its great if done properly)
-Zero curb damage on wheels, never repaired just careful
-Always use a 3-bucket method
-RIDS: Passenger door, hood, rear plate recess, drivers jamb, rear bumper (most noticeable are pointed out, still minor overall)
-Drivers trim has a rock chip circled in red, have a replacement part that will come with car
-Front bumper was backed into while parked, can provide before and after photos of repair if needed. It was very minor with just a little surface scratching because the tow-hook plate mount stopped most of the force, still had it repainted. Did not go through insurance, removed and reinstalled the bumper myself to make sure it was done right and this allowed me to clean all trim pieces and behind the bumper.

SOLD!
Happy to deliver anywhere in the lower 48 if you don't mind the extra miles!
Will also vinyl wrap any color you like for less than shops (as long as its not gloss)

Thanks!

-Andrew

Last edited:

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Unicorn!

GLWS

Born_Into_This

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
Price lowered a bit again based on market :)

Can vinyl wrap the car almost any color you would like at a very low cost compared to shops. Only caveat is I won't do certain colors as some film is hard to work with(chrome/chameleon).

Again, will still deliver to you at no cost other than miles as I'm craving a road trip. Those in California to the top :cool:

Last edited: