GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED LED vs. HID in reflectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Oh I totally understand that. I just don't like people reading into or not understanding what I type. I type what I mean and I mean what I type. I'll go back and edit my some of my posts (so feel free to edit likewise). Like I said I don't hate you guys and have nothing against you. I just don't like being misunderstood. It's great you guys are legit, but even the most legit company deserves to be questioned.

Thanks as we truly read your post incorrectly. So our apologies. As we said we knew were you were coming from when you wrote "That is how online retails work anyway."

We are actually seeing a rise of this behavior online in many different forms. We won't go into it as we don't want to get off-topic but thanks for accepting our apology and that we are only human. :)

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Thanks as we truly read your post incorrectly. So our apologies. As we said we knew were you were coming from when you wrote "That is how online retails work anyway."

We are actually seeing a rise of this behavior online in many different forms. We won't go into it as we don't want to get off-topic but thanks for accepting our apology and that we are only human. :)

Thank you for apologizing. It takes courage to do that and most individuals around here don't. I have like a 50-50 record on that matter.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
That actually works? I've always wondered. Any advice?
Move the mirror horizontal with the front and rear windows, then adjust the vertical angle based on headlamps behind you. A couple of times people have gotten the hint. Now I have a big mirror for a rear facing car seat in the way, so it hasn't been an issue for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You don't work in the automotive industry do you? The amount of times I've replaced a part with a factory "upgraded" part, only to have it fail in the same way is far to high. Couldn't take a joke though huh?

Even if you think they are adjusted properly, have you ever been an oncoming driver against your lights?

People are fucking idiots, what else is new? I never said that they did it on purpose.

So your reasoning is that every driver flashes someone with high beams or misaligned lights? That is not my experience in almost 250k miles on the road. As already stated, most people don't know they are blinding people, even though they are and most other drivers are too passive to do anything about it. I hate on aftermarket solutions, because I decided to spend the money upfront for far superior lighting than any aftermarket kit. You guys aren't bad, just try hard's and always talk about customer reviews when, for all we know, it was written by your own people. That is how online retails work anyway. Same goes for youtube videos (video sponsors and advertising and so on).

Aviation industry.

Yes, I've played the role of oncoming traffic. Doing that was an obvious part in the reflector leveling process.

Status
Not open for further replies.