GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW! Performance Air Inlet Scoops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
The MK7 benefits from incredible tuning potential that we naturally want to maximize.
That's why we developed these new Performance Air Intake Scoops to integrate into your grille and direct more air to your intake.

Click HERE for your ECS VW MK7 Performance Air Inlet Scoops

Even if you aren't totally power hungry, the Performance Air Scoops are a turbocharged engine's best friend, regardless of modification plans.
These attractive black or red scoops hide behind your grille for the perfect addition to the already aggressive front end of your MK7 and provide an invaluable increase to your car's respiratory abilities.

VW MK7/MK7.5 GTI & Alltrack

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
This is a complete rip off.

You guys know this is where the original idea came from right?

http://www.eventuri.net/products/vw-golf-mk7-gti/

That’s where the two forum members who sell them and the rest of us like myself who made our own got the idea.

Anyone who cares to support the little man will still buy from them, then there’s people who’d rather buy from ECS. Competition is just part of selling stuff

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I'm just trying to find out who's got the cheapest. doesn't seem like 50 is worth it, or 40. seems like a 25 dollar mod. Would be more marketable at that price.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
You guys know this is where the original idea came from right?

http://www.eventuri.net/products/vw-golf-mk7-gti/

That’s where the two forum members who sell them and the rest of us like myself who made our own got the idea.

Anyone who cares to support the little man will still buy from them, then there’s people who’d rather buy from ECS. Competition is just part of selling stuff

Yes

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
120 freedom bucks for a couple of pieces of plastic that are copied from forum members. I expected nothing less. USP will be getting my business from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.