GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

flygteye

Ready to race!
Put my summer wheels on, installed the rear Rokblokz mudflaps and was notified that my items from Latvia are on the way.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Filled up 30 of 55 gallon drum of e85, stupid pumps went down right when I hit 30 gallons so I gotta make the 140 mile round trip again next week to get the rest. Good thing is it tested at e90 when I got it home

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
Filled up 30 of 55 gallon drum of e85, stupid pumps went down right when I hit 30 gallons so I gotta make the 140 mile round trip again next week to get the rest. Good thing is it tested at e90 when I got it home

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I’ll never complain about the price I pay for premium now I know I’ve got it way easier then some ?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Put her through an endurance test. Left Salmon, ID around 10am, hit Ketchum and then Craters of the Moon, then Home to Sacramento. At one point didn’t touch the gas or brake for like 3 hours. Didn’t think It’d be comfy after so much seat time but to be honest I feel great! 2400 miles in 5 days, best road trip of my life.

Beat the Google maps estimate by 2.5hrs too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Custom cheetah print wrap from Mother Nature. Joys of the Midwest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a custom wrap from them too. It was the "forty days of rain and mud splash" pattern. I'm thinking about removing it soon though

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Got my car tinted today! For anyone wondering, I got 20% Suntek Pro all around. They also tinted the little small windows upfront, which was a priority of mine when looking to get my car tinted. My car will now be protected from the crazy Florida summer heat.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Got my car tinted today! For anyone wondering, I got 20% Suntek Pro all around. They also tinted the little small windows upfront, which was a priority of mine when looking to get my car tinted. My car will now be protected from the crazy Florida summer heat.

Looks great!