GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
use the mk7? :iono:
Might do both this summer. Only downside and no good tires on the mk7. But I just threw on some summers on the mk2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Let me know what you think of the springs, im torn between them and emmanuele designs. Looks great

Agreed. Also, has the rear settled a bit? It looks like the rear is sitting a bit higher from the picture.

Also, where'd you get the blacked out side badges? Looks nice and thinking of doing all the same mods to my DBP.

reemizzle

Ready to race!
Thinking of updating to the RS7 plugs and RS3 coils..not exactly break the bank mod but is this truly something that is needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAS_STIG

Banned
Anyone know of either PP/R brakes or the porsche boxster NQSBBK for sale locally?

reemizzle

Ready to race!
Agreed. Also, has the rear settled a bit? It looks like the rear is sitting a bit higher from the picture.

Also, where'd you get the blacked out side badges? Looks nice and thinking of doing all the same mods to my DBP.

These are my APR springs ~2 weeks settled. I don’t drive all the much but they look/feel good

reemizzle

Ready to race!
They feel good. I didn’t want anything too extreme of a drop and I feel like these are a good in between. Haven’t bottomed out or scraped at all which is good.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
looks nice. I'd like to get springs, but i also have a hitch for my mountain bike and our shitty roads might mean i'll bottom it out if i lowered the car a bit. Hoping to be living in AZ by the end of summer though, where there roads are much more smooth.