GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI - Wheel Spacers & Bolts (Multiple Fitments Available)

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

We carry a wide range of spacers, starting with 3mm all the way up to 25mm for extreme fitments. Wheel bolts are also available in both conical and ball seat to meet the needs of every enthusiast! Please click the image above, or the provided link to browse our selection of wheel spacers and wheel bolts.

Looking for a spacer kit for your Volkswagen or Audi with OEM wheels without having to guess what does and doesn't fit? If so, our new "Perfect Fit" Spacer Kits for OEM wheels are the perfect solution!

This kit includes a set of 8mm spacers and a set of 15mm spacers as well as 20 ball seat bolts that are the correct length for OEM applications! This direct bolt-on kit will give you a perfect, near-flush look without compromising ride quality or fender clearance.

This kit includes a set of 10mm spacers and a set of 20mm spacers as well as 20 ball seat bolts that are the correct length for OEM applications! This direct bolt-on kit will give you a more aggressive, near-flush look without compromising ride quality or fender clearance. *This kit may cause slight rubbing in significantly lowered vehicles or vehicles with excessive rear cargo.

Last edited:

Rodcollier1

Ready to race!
I bought the BFI “8mm /
15mm "Perfect
Fit" Spacer
Kit for OEM
Wheels” kit for my wife’s 2017 GTI Sport with its OEM wheels and have had 4 repeated incidents where the steering wheel wobble and front end vibration at 60+ MPH is being caused from loose lug bolts.

The 3 different tire & wheel places and 1 VW dealer I’ve take it to each time to rebalance the wheels have found the bolts to be loose and the wheels to be balanced. I left the 3rd place in Georgia who had hand torqued the wheels on the ground as a final step, and I arrived in Illinois on a vacation trip to more vibrations and the 4th tire dealer to find the bolts loose again.

If I had my OEM lug nuts with me on this trip I would take theses spacers and lug nuts off for the journey home, but I don’t!

Tried using BFi support via email and all I get are confusing accusations from Audria that I must have hub rings or rust causing the issue. Hardly the case for a OEM setup that doesn’t have hub rings and with 8k miles on it, rust certainly doesn’t exist.

Should be a fun trip back to Georgia pulling over to hand tighten my lug bolts each stop.

Very disappointing...

'16 MK7 R Manual
Uni Stage 2 & BCS Exhaust