GOLFMKV

BFI - Maxton Design Spoilers & Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
It looks like the side skirt extensions for the Mk7 will fit both 2 and 4-door versions. Could you please confirm?

Thanks in advance.

They should fit both applications.

Hey Bro do you have any good shots of the rear diffuser? It either looks perfect or ridiculous in the few too close photos I've seen, so I'm on the fence about getting it. Thanks!

We don't currently have any other customer submitted pictures, but as soon as we do, they will be posted in this thread!

Muzdub

Ready to race!
Can you give me some subjective opinion? How do you think it looks? extreme? Bolt-on ish?

bruxwillix

Ready to race!
if you've got IG. this dudes got em side skirts strapped on. and the diffuser AND the front splitter. from what i understand.. long as you install it correct. it won't look bolt onish or unnatural. it'll look legit! so far I've only got the front splitter from bfi/maxton. directions come with a super crazy hard to find GLUE suggestion to use if you are left with gap, after bolting it on. but yea long as you install right. it'll look right ?

RmayT

Muzdub

Ready to race!
if you've got IG. this dudes got em side skirts strapped on. and the diffuser AND the front splitter. from what i understand.. long as you install it correct. it won't look bolt onish or unnatural. it'll look legit! so far I've only got the front splitter from bfi/maxton. directions come with a super crazy hard to find GLUE suggestion to use if you are left with gap, after bolting it on. but yea long as you install right. it'll look right ?

RmayT

Thanks, I have the front splitter too, but I didn't glue it on, I took the number off and bolted it on.

Are you sure that's the maxton diffuser? Doesn't look the same on the site. http://store.blackforestindustries.com/mademk7gtire.html

I actually prefer the one on that ig pic you posted do you have details on it?

bruxwillix

Ready to race!
oh yea that is different. my bad must of been another dude with a maxton. i follow all kinds.. mixed em up. just checked it out tho. this one is made by a comp called Accuair

haven't installed my front splitter yet. waiting on my springs to get here. knock em out same time. were you able to nut every bolt? (access em by removing the belly shield yea? ) did you use every bolt?

RmayT

Muzdub

Ready to race!
Looks dope!

ACE2

Ready to race!
Just got my Maxton rear diffuser installed. Also painted the OEM diffuser and Maxton diffuser/spoiler gloss black to match of the rear end. I really like the way that it looks.

If anyone wants closer pics, let me know.

Chi
What paint did you use to paint? I'm in need to paint my diffuser and I want a good black gloss to semi match or at least look good with my deep pearl black color gti

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

cpatel529

Ready to race!
What paint did you use to paint? I'm in need to paint my diffuser and I want a good black gloss to semi match or at least look good with my deep pearl black color gti

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The body shop that had to repaint my rear bumper also painted the diffuser for me. I do not know what paint that they used. Sorry.

Chi

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Just got my Maxton rear diffuser installed. Also painted the OEM diffuser and Maxton diffuser/spoiler gloss black to match of the rear end. I really like the way that it looks.

If anyone wants closer pics, let me know.

Chi

I like that rear diffuser but it looks like it won't play nice w/the stock mud flaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.