GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed
Replaced the stock windshield washer flappy cap with a newer revised model. This one is hinged so that it stays open while pouring fluid! Can't believe it took this long for a redesign. [emoji122] [emoji629]

Part # 3Q0-955-455

Stock
https://youtu.be/y96IfJxZfDw

Revised
https://youtu.be/xLQ5TOKBjyA

Love this, and so need this as I hate my current washer cap so much!!!

Anyone know where or how I get one of these in the UK...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Like! No logos and no gaps or not just a cut out wrap

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

These are great, the only thing that you have to be careful with is the actual install and check, double check before you expose that tape, once that’s done it’s a bitch to reposition if you messed up ( ask me how I know lol) even by a hair and you’ll be rubbing the paint off the bottom of the door, the guards are very well made and spot on, follow their instructions because they are critical for a perfect install, even the wiping is critical lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Well either my shop really fucked up or someone is out to kill me because this morning while washing my car I found two wheel bolts to be missing and the other three slightly loose. Glad I caught this when I did. Rest of the wheels seem totally fine.

Made a trip to O’Reileys and got everything temporarily sorted till I can go back to my shop on Monday.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Well either my shop really fucked up or someone is out to kill me because this morning while washing my car I found two wheel bolts to be missing and the other three slightly loose. Glad I caught this when I did. Rest of the wheels seem totally fine.

Made a trip to O’Reileys and got everything temporarily sorted till I can go back to my shop on Monday.
What do you need to go to the shop for?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
What do you need to go to the shop for?

Need two matching conical seat bolts to replace the black ball seat ones I’m using temporarily and also would like an explanation as to why that wheel may have been loose when everything else seemed in order.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Fun day today - spark plugs, CTS fmic and IE downpipe all installed at my friend's shop. Let me tell you, pulling the stock DP past the PP diff is a freaking nightmare. Otherwise, everything went without a hitch. Pictures to follow!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Need two matching conical seat bolts to replace the black ball seat ones I’m using temporarily and also would like an explanation as to why that wheel may have been loose when everything else seemed in order.
I wouldn't temporarily use a ball seat bolt... But you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie

Atleast space the 3 good bolts evenly on the wheel and use the 2 odd bolts in the other holes. Keep an eye on them until you get more. Think about your own torque wrench to spot check after others do tire work. Craftsmen has some for not a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro