GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
It's ABT, i have the original but removed it because i didn't like it after a while, probably because i whitened the centre vw bit when previously it was black and silver, still have it lying somewhere. Found a photo, attached

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
It's ABT, i have the original but removed it because i didn't like it after a while, probably because i whitened the centre vw bit when previously it was black and silver, still have it lying somewhere. Found a photo, attached

Or as you can see my front end is changing quite a bit. 1 with the standard tdi grill blacked out and now i'm upgrading to the r bumper and grill, just need to black out the r grill and get it all permanentally installed

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
Got them from Ali express for like $12 shipped. I like them because I’ve never seen them before. Came
with real 3M tape. It takes some getting used to, I didn’t like them at first either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
PA had a black DARE plate available for awhile... seeing that all black Cali plate makes me want to find one

tclap2136

Passed Driver's Ed
Please excuse the shitty pictures. Not a photographer by trade. Will get a good shot of the rear eventually.

White fins. White inlays front/back. Gloss black emblem front/back. Black "G", white "TI" front/back. Headlight amber deletes. taillight deck blackout. 25% on the passenger and driver sides, 10% in the back. Rain deflectors. Power button deletes. Red knobs for my air control off amazon.

Tried to get creative with the white stripe on the red stripe on the grill. Undecided how it looks...

Attachments

• 20180823_124246.jpg
    20180823_124246.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2,331
  • 20180823_124323.jpg
    20180823_124323.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 2,326
  • 20180823_100758.jpg
    20180823_100758.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,316