sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
All installed. Fremax rotors, golf r oem pads

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
All installed. Fremax rotors, golf r oem pads

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

How are you liking the brake package so far? ;)

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Very pleased with it! Been dailying the setup for a few months now and there's lots of stopping power. Got my rs3 vents in not long after that photo was taken and installed them. Definitely fun on the back roads. Fresh rubber (p7 nero as+) installed recently so it's driving like a dream right now. Between the uprated brakes and the jb1 on map6, it's a pretty perfect setup for me right now.

Probably going to keep it as is at this point, with minor things to be changed. I still haven't got on with finishing the android auto activation on my mib2; planning to bump up to the jb4 eventually; stuff like that.

2018-08-17_11-46-42 by VA Sprinks, on Flickr

Last edited:

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
Very pleased with it! Been dailying the setup for a few months now and there's lots of stopping power. Got my rs3 vents in not long after that photo was taken and installed them. Definitely fun on the back roads. Fresh rubber (p7 nero as+) installed recently so it's driving like a dream right now. Between the uprated brakes and the jb1 on map6, it's a pretty perfect setup for me right now.

Probably going to keep it as is at this point, with minor things to be changed. I still haven't got on with finishing the android auto activation on my mib2; planning to bump up to the jb4 eventually; stuff like that.

2018-08-17_11-46-42 by VA Sprinks, on Flickr

Looking clean and mean my man! Nice to see another Reflex Silver buddy! :D

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Ooo, I might have to wrap my interior too. The piano black is nice, but that dark brushed aluminum opened my eyes haha

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Ooo, I might have to wrap my interior too. The piano black is nice, but that dark brushed aluminum opened my eyes haha

Go for it! Best part is being able to change it up when you want. For reference, i kept it only for a day or so, but the interior bits are relatively easy to work with.