GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Enkei RPF1 w/ Michelin P4S

depth_charged

Ready to race!
Trying to reduce the clutter as I am getting ready for a move and I'm going back to my stock Austins for a while. I am located in Tucson and would much prefer a local sale because shipping wheels and tires is a pain in the ass. These wheels and tires will allow you to stay in GS class for autocross.

These have been on my car for about 3 months / 2k miles, detailed pictures to follow once I get them all cleaned up.

Details:
Enkei RPF1 18x7.5, 48mm offset, Silver (with hub rings installed)
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S XL 225/40ZR-18
Aftermarket Enkei Center Caps
Conical Lug Bolt Set

Asking SOLD local

Last edited:

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Howdy - if you find someone who just wants the wheels, I am interested in all four tires.

Have cash/VenMo handy. Just need to figure out if there is any affordable way to ship the tires (to 78664)...

-Michael (Mesa. AZ native! :)

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Too far away =[

depth_charged

Ready to race!
Howdy - if you find someone who just wants the wheels, I am interested in all four tires.

Have cash/VenMo handy. Just need to figure out if there is any affordable way to ship the tires (to 78664)...

-Michael (Mesa. AZ native! :)

Shipping just the tires would probably end up washing out the price of buying them used from me vs. new

Too far away =[

But it would be an interesting drive for sure!

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Waiting for "willing to ship and accepting lowball offers..."

thx138

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm having a hard time not driving down there and getting these. Someone needs to buy them so I don't.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
If we’re being honest...I would put the tires on my stock Austin’s for daily use, and use the Enkeis as track day wheels for some r compound tires. This is a screaming deal for anyone close enough to grab them! :p

GLWS.