GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Limit to HP.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
New Regulation Forces Volkswagen Golf R Output Downgrade - CarBuzzhttps://apple.news/AJsrz_Eq0Ta6ALgDCJUGjGw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Damn link don’t work

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

Hoon

Autocross Champion
What we've seen in the motorcycle world is the ultra strict Euro emissions are actually a fantastic benefit.

The restrictive intakes and exhausts that have to be used to meet the sound and emissions requirements kill power, so the factories are forced to build engines that are absolute animals to keep the power level up.

Replace the intake and exhaust, reflash, and you have a bolt on bike that makes insane power that would have required a fully built motor 5 years ago.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
What we've seen in the motorcycle world is the ultra strict Euro emissions are actually a fantastic benefit.

The restrictive intakes and exhausts that have to be used to meet the sound and emissions requirements kill power, so the factories are forced to build engines that are absolute animals to keep the power level up.

Replace the intake and exhaust, reflash, and you have a bolt on bike that makes insane power that would have required a fully built motor 5 years ago.

I agree. Sucks if you wanna stay stock, but for those of us that tune our cars, it’s great, or at the least, a non issue.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Not relevant to U.S. R's, which are only 296 HP. The car shown in the pictures has the Akrapovic exhaust. Does that add 10 HP? If so, just remove it. But it's nice to know for the future. Will it affect the 375 HP Merc?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Is it possible that they're going to finally share the same dual cat setup we have in the States?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk