GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Log Comparison Thread

Tone1

Ready to race!
If everything goes well this weekend ill post a picture.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
I am just weird about lowering cars. I keep them 4x4 oem

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
I got a revision of my tune from Jon today.....I didnt think my car can pull any faster and yet now it has amazing pick up and go!

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
I got a revision of my tune from Jon today.....I didnt think my car can pull any faster and yet now it has amazing pick up and go!

Me 2!! Log and send me. I asked Jon to up the throttle response under 3k to improve city driving.... I barely have to tap it and it goes like a car on crack. I love it !!!

I wonder if he gave you the same thing. I told him lower RPM throttle was not where I wanted it. Asked him to touch up anything under 3k.

I got mine last night just tested it today. Its soooooooo good.

Last edited:

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
Sooo they did not detect cobb ap after you unmarried it?

Freektune takes hit? JK on this one.

Blowing a turbo with aftermarket IC will stink because if shavings are found there and needs be replaced it will be $$

You can just clean the fmic out. Just run distilled water through it. Start with some pressurized water, then flush and clean with distilled.

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
Funny that dieselgate is "over" and modded cars are getting warranty work done.

Guess I just had bad luck when I owned mine, I had to take it back to stock 3 times and never got the issue resolved.

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
Yes that is the current state of the WRX.

Looks bad-ass. You can raise it back to around stock height for Winters, correct?

Sorry to hear! But atleast you got a new and revised turbo!

What's the newest revision out currently?

I think it is still "L" (06K-145-722-L). Seems like all 2017 GTI's have this revision from what I have seen...as well as my 2015 Golf ;)