GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ACC issues after brake replacement.

Fargin Bastige

Hey all,

I replaced my brake lines and pads on my 2017 Golf R because I wanted more feel and bite. Now, my ACC doesn’t work. Anyone else experience this? (I searched on ACC and other words and got a ton of hits, but not on this issue).

If you did experience this, how did you resolve it? Changes were stainless steel lines and EBC yellow pads.

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
Are you able to check for codes with vagcom or obd11? Did you bleed the abs when you replaced the lines? I'm guessing the acc uses the abs pump to brake if needed. Might have a problem there.

My atlas has acc and it turns on our of from the tip of the stalk. It's yours allowing you to enable or disable it? Also, are you getting the display of a car on the mfd, when someone is in front of you?

Are you getting the acc unavailable message?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Fargin Bastige

Are you able to check for codes with vagcom or obd11? Did you bleed the abs when you replaced the lines? I'm guessing the acc uses the abs pump to brake if needed. Might have a problem there.

My atlas has acc and it turns on our of from the tip of the stalk. It's yours allowing you to enable or disable it? Also, are you getting the display of a car on the mfd, when someone is in front of you?

Are you getting the acc unavailable message?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Replaced the lines, pads and bled everything according to instructions

The ACC warning light is on and, when you try to engage it, ACC isn't available appears. I've tried it from the setup in the infotainment UI as well as the button on the console.

OBD11 is next. Just wanted to see if there was a simple fix.