GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Want to add some aggression to my white R

Chad1140

Passed Driver's Ed
When you get them would you be so kind as to scan and post them? I would love to make my own since I have the vinyl.

I am too sorry that I saw this post after I installed them. I had a few more bubbles than I care too. So once it bothers me enough I will order another set, and keep ya in mind.

big residual

Passed Driver's Ed
Three things I’d advocate:

1. 35% tint. Others have recommended it. If you want anything trooper-ish, this or darker is probably unavoidable.

2. Black wheels. I’m partial to OZ Ultraleggaras (matte black) or HRE FF15s (tarmac), but there are good options at all price points.

3. Custom exhaust + Tune. Yes we’re getting expensive but do Stage 2 with an AWE or Milltek exhaust and you have something that’s fast and loud. Moreover, you can be a little more aggressive, you’ll know your car is aggressive af where it matters, but a lot of people still won’t
now.

4. Give your keys to your daughter and teacher how to use launch control. Go see if your neighbor wants to do a few pulls against her. :)

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I've not been brave enough to mess around with the XDS. Is this even possible on the R.

I'm familiar with the technique though not very good at it. I'm so use to rwd that it feels just plain wrong to lift.
For those who don't know a very young Chris Harris demonstrates. Audio has some issues but it's still another great CH moment

https://youtu.be/PBYSl3dD-UQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this on another site and thought you might like to look into ti more:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?8839009-Free-Haldex-tune&highlight=haldex

Chuck

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
One 'Vette comment. I was thinking of having 3 or 4-point racing jacks installed on the bottom of the car to make ingress/egress easier. I figured HD electric linear actuators would work. Think it's feasible or would I need hydraulic ones? Would also include electric "dead bolts" to make sure they didn't accidentally deploy while moving. Indicator lights would show status.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
More aggressive R

I just spewed!

VWNewark

Banned
Hello,

We're an official Volkswagen retailer.

We currently have a few Genuine Oettinger rear roof spoilers for the MK7 - MK7.5 Golf GTD - GTI - R.

We have a special on these at the moment and can ship internationally via a top courier, for a minimal price.

If you're interested in what we can offer you for your GTD - GTI - R

Give us an email - Volkswagen.accessories@jct600.co.uk

Regards

Richard

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
The roof is a good idea, I'll start working on a photoshop mock up.

i do, we're close friends so its all in good fun. When I had my V I used to backup into his driveway in the wee hours of the morning and give blasts. One time I knocked a clock off the wall. :)

With "friends" like you...