GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rice, Rice, Baby!

Shagustus

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw Gumball Rally when I was about 10.

But I like older "car" movies like that.
Such as "Grand Prix" and "LeMans".

"The first rule of Italian driving... <rips rearview mirror off> .. What's behind me is NOT important!"

Love that movie!!

mk7gti2.0

Ready to race!
This.

And all of the "I know what I'm doing, I'm safe, nobody's going to get hurt" is complete and utter self-serving bullshit when it comes to being on public roads.

I'll call out the self-serving "I'm safe, I can street race, I know what I'm doing!" bullshit every time. I don't give a rat's ass what people "usually" post in this or any other forum.
So you never go over the posted speed limit? Cuz then that makes you no better than anyone who street races and puts others in danger. Stop acting like your so high and mighty when you are no better than the rest.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
So you never go over the posted speed limit? Cuz then that makes you no better than anyone who street races and puts others in danger. Stop acting like your so high and mighty when you are no better than the rest.

Agreed, also i think there is a big difference that noone ever pointed out of WOT from a 30 roll or from the dig, these arnt 1000hp drag cars. Bet noone needs to feather pedal to correct steer for their 320hp gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Agreed, also i think there is a big difference that noone ever pointed out of WOT from a 30 roll or from the dig, these arnt 1000hp drag cars. Bet noone needs to feather pedal to correct steer for their 320hp gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see too many GTI's crashing while pulling out of Cars and Coffee that's for sure :D

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
My brother was also tboned at an intersection by a woman having a seizure, never heard of that happening otherwise till just now. Fortunately, my brother and his friends were in a big old Buick and were fine.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Got my morning started right, random encounter with an M package 235i.

Don't know the mods but it was lowered and def catless. This guy lined up and we got a clean run with a 3 honk start, about damn time lol.

Shitty asphalt so I spun from 60, he put 1/2 car on me early and I came around him. He was at my side door on the 3-4 shift and fell back maybe another car lenfth after that before we had to lift mid 4th gear.

Short run but a good way to start the day. Exchanged thumbs up, went our separate ways. The way it's supposed to be!

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Shame on you, you dam street racer, momma said you the devil

Don't know the mods but it was lowered and def catless. This guy lined up and we got a clean run with a 3 honk start, about damn time lol.

Shitty asphalt so I spun from 60, he put 1/2 car on me early and I came around him. He was at my side door on the 3-4 shift and fell back maybe another car lenfth after that before we had to lift mid 4th gear.

Short run but a good way to start the day. Exchanged thumbs up, went our separate ways. The way it's supposed to be!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion

Sounds like fun, I started my morning with a slow drive to work. Always to busy in the am round here. I don't think I have ever seen a 1/4mi free road

Snitt

Ready to race!

You should have made this a new thread so that we can maximize our adam1991 exposure.