GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Volk Racing RE30 Clubsport II - 17x8 et45 5x112

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'm considering selling my Volk RE30 Clubsport II. Reason, since I've ordered them, I changed cars. I used to have a red 1.8T and now have a white GTI. My wife LOVES the stock wheels and drives the car often. I don't think the asthetics will work with the GTI and I'm not going to track the car at all (I actually race BMWs with a buddy of mine).

The wheels are of course unmounted, BNIB, 17x8 et45. Weight is just over 15lbs.
https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/product...wheel=RE30CSII

I purchased them from Evasive Motorsport in Cali. They are an official Volk distributor. I ordered them in early February and it's taken till early June to get delivery (yes, 19 weeks!). Volk only manufactures wheels when they have enough orders.
Here is the link on Evasive Motorsports website for reference:
http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm...=VOLK-RE30CSII

They are $2,595 new plus shipping plus a long lead time.

PM me a REASONABLE offer. Sorry, if I get lowball offers, they will be ignored.

I opened one of the boxes to take a quick peek. Like I said, they are BNIB with all paperwork included.

Attachments

• IMG_2761.JPG
    IMG_2761.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 2,187
  • re30_clubsportII-1.jpg
    re30_clubsportII-1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2,231

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Good day Sir, I was wondering if the wheels were still in your possession? I just recently got a GTI and think those wheels looked superb on yours. Hope you have a good day!

Salvador Trevino

salvador_trevino@hotmail.com

Yes, I do still have them on my car. I painted them satin bronze and am loving the look!

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Wheels only are back up for sale (no tires or center caps).

I had them custom painted Satin Bronze. The wheels were brand new when they were painted so they look absolutely perfect. I have approximately 5K miles on the wheels with no issues at all.

Note: Volk does not sell this size anymore. They only produce the 18". When I ordered these, they listed these as fitting only the standard GTI (NOT PP or R).

Best Reasonable offer for a very nice forged wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_3175.JPG
    IMG_3175.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 1,783
  • IMG_3176.JPG
    IMG_3176.JPG
    372 KB · Views: 2,667
  • IMG_3177.JPG
    IMG_3177.JPG
    377 KB · Views: 3,271
  • IMG_3178.JPG
    IMG_3178.JPG
    342.6 KB · Views: 1,417
  • IMG_3180.JPG
    IMG_3180.JPG
    364.3 KB · Views: 1,492
  • IMG_3173.JPG
    IMG_3173.JPG
    407.2 KB · Views: 2,254

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Man I would love these but I don't think they'd fit over my brakes.

What brakes do you have?
If you have aftermarket brakes, I could print the template and check fitment.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Wheels look good..are you using any spacers? Why are you selling?

Yes, I'm using 5mm front and 8mm rears.

My dream wheels are Volk TE37 and when I went to order these I had asked about TE37, but sadly, Volk is not really going to produce them anymore in the sizes I'd be interested in, plus 5x112 is like a unicorn.
Well, I found a set of used 17x8.5 et45 in 5x112. So I'm going to have them refinished in satin bronze too.
So, these must go as I don't need another set of wheels for my GTI. I use the stock Austin's for my winter setup.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Bump

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Do they come with tires?

I was going to sell them as wheels only because i can reuse the tires with my new wheels.

The combination of the wheels/paint and tires cost me over $3,600.
If you want the entire combination, make me an offer.

I can actually feel the difference of the lightness and stiffness of these wheels vs. the stock Austin's. The combination of wheel/tire is 9lbs. lighter than the stock Austin wheel/tire combination. The added grip is VERY apparent in both dry and wet with the Mich PSS.

Last edited:

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Man I would love these but I don't think they'd fit over my brakes.

I have another guy that has a Mk6R interested in the wheels. I measured the barrel of the rims and there is at a minimum 15-1/2" inside.
I believe that should fit over the Mk6R brakes. They guy said that a minimum of 15-1/4" to 15-3/8" would work.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I have another guy that has a Mk6R interested in the wheels. I measured the barrel of the rims and there is at a minimum 15-1/2" inside.
I believe that should fit over the Mk6R brakes. They guy said that a minimum of 15-1/4" to 15-3/8" would work.

FWIW I think Volk's site used to list the CE28Ns I had as not compatible with the MK5 and MK6 R. They worked fine over the PP brakes on MK7 but IIRC the older R-brakes are actually slightly bigger.