GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: HRE P40S Satin Black

Bayern

Ready to race!
I purchased these wheels a couple of years ago from a forum member and I have absolutely loved them! I'm selling because I am moving to the E46 M3 and no longer have a need for them. The wheels are not perfect but in very good shape. There are no bends or cracks. Two of the wheels have some curb rash (damn it!) and there are a few paint chips from routine driving and the d-bags that put on the conti's.

I'm lowered on H&R Sport Springs, I have NOT rolled my fenders NOR done the fender screw mod. I still have had no rubbing at all. I will admit that I do not brake hard into corners, so I cannot comment on rubbing during those situations. During routine driving though, none at all.

These normally run about $1250 EACH without tires!! This is your chance to get AMAZING wheels with tires at a Great Price!!

feel free to PM me with any questions!

Specs:
Color: Satin Black
CB: 57.1
Lug Pattern: 5x112 (designed for use with the OEM ball seat lug bolts)
Size: 18x8.5et38
Weight: less than 19 pounds/wheel (without tires)
Tires: 225x40 ZR18 Conti ExtremeContact DWS, nearly new.
Price: $2500 obo
Shipping: prefer local pickup, but would ship at buyer's expense

BBK Friendly!

Last edited:

Bayern

Ready to race!
These are still for sale! I've had the curb rash repaired and the finish has been up-dated as well. They remain satin black. I can send pics if interested!!

GP813

Ready to race!
still available? Willling to negotiate?

Bayern

Ready to race!
They are available for now. I've accepted an offer from someone, but they are trying to confirm fitment. I will let you know if this falls through!

GP813

Ready to race!
They are available for now. I've accepted an offer from someone, but they are trying to confirm fitment. I will let you know if this falls through!

Thanks, PM me if it does.

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
23 GTI 40th
bump for a great price....boo for a bayern fan :D