GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

golf 7 rear sunshades

Ian91

Ready to race!
Rear Sunshades

Thinking of getting the sunshades from VW has anyone had these fitted and how were they generally for visibility during the day/night? I have the rear windows factory tinted but would like them a bit darker, I also like that the sunshades can be removed in darkest winter.

paddypool

Ready to race!
Thinking of getting the sunshades from VW has anyone had these fitted and how were they generally for visibility during the day/night? I have the rear windows factory tinted but would like them a bit darker, I also like that the sunshades can be removed in darkest winter.

I have the rear windows factory tinted & I got the shades as well to keep stuff from view...
you can see through them, however, they do darken the view as expected & you have to be that bit extra careful looking over your shoulder changing lanes..
I actually removed the boot one as I found it to dark to see cars to rear, properly....

even though they're good quality they're VERY overpriced :rolleyes:

burso

Ready to race!
I urgently need a set of these (the little one's child seat is rear facing) as we started to get more and more sun. Anyone got a set for sale for a reasonable price? I have found a set (NEW) on ebay for £115 but is collection only and too far to make it worth my while. Where did you get yours from? I'll try to contact my local dealer tomorrow to see if they have any ex demo for less than RRP, as they are massively overpriced.

Anyone bought these? http://www.uvcarshades.co.uk/privac...ndt6vaYjeBacTQTfbyBRcuRqIpJ622sh9qBoCH0Tw_wcB

Last edited: