GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 18x8 Enkei Tuning Raijin GM - NC Local

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
Sold: 18x8 Enkei Tuning Raijin GM - Sold

Centering rings, lug bolts are included with purchase. The gunmetal Raijins are lightweight and were on a mk6 GTI.

These have Continental ExtremeContact DW tires 235/40-18 mounted but they are almost on the wear bars in the middle because I ran them with too much pressure and did a lot of highway driving. Outside tread blocks probably have a depth of 5/32 but the middle rib is just above the wear bar or about 2/32 (guessing). I can measure if it is a deal breaker.

Wheels are good overall with one scrape on one wheel. I will get some more photos posted if there seems to be much interest.

The scrape^

Local sale due to shipping costs. 1,500 Invested when new. New wheels alone sell for 900 a set before shipping. Would sell for $650 cash or postal money order.

PM If interested and you are in the Denver/Catawba/Hickory/Huntersville area of NC.

Last edited:

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
Added more pictures

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
If you purchase in the next ten minutes you will also receive some bits of string, round pieces of corrugated board, and a hearty hand-shake by none other than famous sign flipping guy at the cell phone store.

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
I could sell just the rims. I would halve the cost with you to have the tires removed. The asking price is for the wheels as-is so tires or no it wouldn't shift.

Thanks,

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
I would also consider selling the stock 19x8 Cadiz for closer to 1k local no tires. I just need the room. The Cadiz had maybe 300 worry free miles on them before swapping out. They are boxed and have the hair net looking covers to prevent scratching in transport.

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
Bump. ^ 19" Cadiz are also on offer, I just need some space.

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
The first picture shows the scrape. 20 Pounds each advertised weight.

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
Thanks das. I had a local buyer and it fell through so still up fs.

farcyde11gti

Ready to race!
I would really rather not but local interest seems pretty low. Shipping is a huge pain and costs a lot. I think the last set I shipped was $58 per two and then you have to get insurance because who knows how UPS is going to treat them. If I'm still sitting on these things in a few weeks I might change my tune, I was just hoping to keep it easy and simple and sell face-to-face.